- New Zealand
View Other Details
This fee includes:
- Tuition and non-tuition fees
- Health and travel insurance
- Course-related activities and excursions
- Program welcome and farewell dinner
- Breakfasts during the National Expedition
- Online pre-departure orientation
- Airport pick-up
- Internship placement
- Internet access during internship
Massey University offers multiple scholarships that credit towards the program fee to make your summer adventure even more affordable. Details about the fee, exchange rate, and scholarships are available at our website.
Most summer study abroad programs take you to one place to sit in a classroom and learn from a book. Our National Expedition and Internship program (NE&I) will allow you to travel through some of the world's most spectacular scenery, fully immerse yourself in Kiwi culture, see parts of New Zealand only open to locals, all while earning university credit over your summer holiday.
The key components of this program, which is unlike any other in New Zealand, are a two-week national expedition starting in early June and a four-week internship beginning in late June.
Our four tracks are:
- Agriculture and Environment
- Communication and Marketing
- Creative Expression and Digital Media
- Disaster, Risk, and Emergency Management
Each six-week track is worth 30 Massey credits, which equates to 6-8 U.S semester credits, 15 ECTS, or 30 CATS.
This foreign internship will set you apart from the masses and benefit you throughout your career.
- Intern during your summer break in New Zealand.
- Earn credit for your degree back home.