A customized, collaborative, and curated space for global learners. Study with universities and instructors across the world. Connect with locals and create a global community. Experience cultural events within our global workspace that broaden your perspectives and add an international edge to your resume. It’s all there at a fraction of the cost with future scholarships available toward 2021 abroad programs.
Everything from customized coursework to cultural experiences, API has packaged it all in one curated, collaborative space for global learners.
In one day, you can take classes from talented instructors around the world, then meet up with one of API’s local Resident Directors to experience the sights and sounds of a new destination.
- Curate your resume- Boost your resume by growing international skills and gaining workplace cultural competency...all from home!
- Earn a digital badge—Global Workplace Communication—to display online and feature on your resume.
- You can still go abroad! API is offering an optional 7-16 excursion in 2021 to locations such as Australia, London, Paris, Argentina, and more!
- API's virtual workspace, APIConnect, will both connect you with other interns but also our staff abroad to participate in cooking classes, street graffiti tours, and so much more!
- Collaborate with virtual teams and customize your semester
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
In our Virtual Global Internship, you can enhance your career readiness and develop workplace cultural competency—all from home! Grow essential skills that employers value, and create your professional network all with an international edge with the API Virtual Internship program. We offer both full and part-time internships with a commitment of 32 hours a week or part-time internships of 20 hours per week.
You will work as a part of a team for 10 weeks to uncover creative business solutions to global challenges making connections with peers, mentors, and cultural coaches along the way. In the end, your team will showcase your work in a pitch competition to industry experts.
— Teams are guided by Industry mentors who will support you through creative ideation
— Cultural coaches will keep your solutions global, and add cultural insight to guide the development of your concept.
Design your perfect term API has partnered with some of our top international university partners from around the world to offer their expansive course catalogs virtually to our students for a truly global, customized and connected semester or quarter experience!
Architect your term by choosing one of API’s designed tracks. Or customize your own experience! Select from a menu of more than 2,500 courses to build your perfect track.