View Other Details
- Access to Project Everest Learning Management Platform
- Virtual learning material
- Foundation workshops
- Elective workshops
-Minimum 5 hours access to mentors by way of Q&A chat
- Minimum 5 hours access to industry speakers by way of workshops, Q&A sessions or webinars
- Minimum 20 hours of virtual face to face workshop content
Gaining essential career-ready experience and making a difference in the world doesn’t have to involve jumping on a plane or being physically alongside developing communities...through our Virtual Impact Program you can do all this while also building a set of irresistible grad-ready skills, all from the comfort of your own home.
Project Everest Ventures is an incubator for life-changing tech and startups; creating tailored, affordable business solutions to social issues with the aim of enabling a billion people worldwide.
Within a flexible learning environment, our students build skills that make them the most desired graduates amongst future employers, and allow them to be leaders at the cutting edge of social and global development. Whichever project you work on, you'll be experiencing a unique opportunity to consult directly alongside one of our tech partner organisations, and tackling the UN Sustainable Development Goals… change the world without leaving your bedroom!
- Be part of a team of top, passionate uni students from across the globe.
- Apply your degree to creating a genuine solution for real people in an interactive way.
- Ensure real impact by engaging with developing community members and partners virtually.
- Experience social business and international development at a grassroots level.
- Up skill with an unmatched bootcamp in entrepreneurship and impact consulting.