View Other Details
This virtual internship offers undergraduate, pre-health, and graduate-level participants a unique opportunity to “travel” to several countries in 4 weeks, to engage in deep learning around healthcare systems in 5-10 countries. Through seminars and facilitated sessions with CFHI's wide network of global partners, interns will see how communities in Africa, Asia, and the Americas address their most pressing health challenges.
This internship will incorporate CFHI’s expertise in facilitated competency development and global health topics through live and self-guided trainings, workshops, and seminars to develop foundational skills for careers in Global Health, Public Health, and related fields. Additionally, interns will complete a project and presentation to support the ongoing work of one of our partners. All participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Competency-informed readings and content.
- Access to intercultural training tools through CFHI partner, Aperian Global.
- Live and self-paced virtual sessions led by CFHI Global Partners, all experts in local health systems and culture.
- Facilitated group reflection sessions with a virtual cohort of interns.
- Cultural learning/virtual immersion.