The Lawyers in Palestine program is a program that gives you the opportunity to know, understand, and engage with the Palestinian legal system. As a participate in this program, you will be able to learn about the judicial system and how the courts operate in Palestine.
The Lawyers in Palestine program is offered at the Palestinian Center in Hebron. The program is for individuals who want to become acquainted with Palestinian law and learn how judges, prosecutors and lawyers handle the diversity of cases that are received by the courts in Palestine.
Lawyers, judges, prosecutors, law professors, law students and anyone who is interested in the legal sphere are welcome to apply to the Lawyers in Palestine program.
- A guide ( who speaks English) who will accompany you during your stay in Hebron.
- Meetings with local Palestinian lawyers who will tell you (with a translator) about their profession in law.
- Meetings with Palestinian judges and prosecutors where you can ask questions and have an informative discussion with them.
- Visits to Palestinian courts in Hebron with a guide who show you and explain to you how the courts function in Palestine.
- A chance to conduct workshops or be a guest lecturer in Hebron University’s College of Law or at the legal clinic. There, you can meet and interact with the law students and professors at the university.