Lawyers in Palestine - Law Internship in Palestine/West bank
View Other Details
- No Qualification is required.
- Interns are not obligated to know Arabic in order to participate in the program.
- Field visits & meetings.
- Day trips to refugee camps in Hebron and Bethlehem.
- Local visits within the city of Hebron.
- 3 hours of Arabic classes a week.
- Daily Palestinian breakfast.
- Certificate of participation, and a recommendation letter.
This includes a guide who speaks fluent English, theoretical classes, field visits, accommodation, local visits, 6 hours of Arabic or Hebrew classes, daily Palestinian breakfast, certificate of participation and a recommendation letter.
The Lawyers in Palestine program is a program that gives you the opportunity to know, understand, and engage with the Palestinian legal system. As a participate in this program, you will be able to learn about the judicial system and how the courts operate in Palestine.
The Lawyers in Palestine program is offered at the Palestinian Center in Hebron. The program is for individuals who want to become acquainted with Palestinian law and learn how judges, prosecutors and lawyers handle the diversity of cases that are received by the courts in Palestine.
Lawyers, judges, prosecutors, law professors, law students and anyone who is interested in the legal sphere are welcome to apply to the Lawyers in Palestine program.
Video and Photos
- A guide ( who speaks English) who will accompany you during your stay in Hebron.
- Meetings with local Palestinian lawyers who will tell you (with a translator) about their profession in law.
- Meetings with Palestinian judges and prosecutors where you can ask questions and have an informative discussion with them.
- Three hours of Arabic lessons per week – Two classes/1,5 hours a class.
- A chance to conduct workshops or be a guest lecturer in Hebron University’s College of Law or at the legal clinic. There, you can meet and interact with the law students and professors at the university.