View Other Details
- Dental interns must provide a clean criminal background check report, CV, Passport Copy as well as other documents and credentials pertaining to their qualifications prior to joining the program
- The program is available for only dental students looking to gain valuable exposure by doing dental elective abroad
- Students must have an intermediate level of Spanish to join the program
- 24 hrs Assistance and support from staff
- Comprehensive Pre- Departure Information
- Pick up from the airport
- Food (2-3 times a day)
The Dental Elective Internship in Peru is designed for dentistry students who wish to gain valuable knowledge and skills by working along with professional dentists. Internship work includes assisting the dentists in their tasks and helping in the sterilization of supplies as well as doing hands on tasks depending their medical and experience background.
On a daily basis, the routine varies but interns usually work for 4-5 hrs in a day with evenings and weekends free to travel and explore.