View Other Details
- Dental interns must provide a clean criminal background check report, CV, Passport Copy as well as other documents and credentials pertaining to their qualifications prior to joining the program
- The program is available for only dental students looking to gain valuable exposure by doing dental elective abroad
- Students must have an intermediate level of Spanish to join the program
- 24 hrs Assistance and support from staff
- Comprehensive Pre- Departure Information
- Pick up from the airport
- Food (2-3 times a day)
Volunteering Solutions offers two exciting internships in Peru: one in medicine, and the other in dentistry. You will be able to work side-by-side with doctors, nurses, and dentists - making this a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience. Internships are located in Cusco, a popular tourist destination for its historical value.
These internships are perfect for pre-medical, medical, or pre-dentistry students!