This advanced 7-day course is a unique opportunity to go deeper on the study of Alchemy through the teachings of sacred plants along with an extensive practical work with local plants. The intern will explore the most ancient practices of healing and the millenia-old relation between humans and entheogens as a tool of modulation of consciousness and subsequently comprehension of the human circumstance.
Program: Daily activities (meditation, prana yama, martial arts), forest trips for collecting plants, forest trips, Mayan cacao ceremonies, practical work in the alchemical lab.
Food: mainly vegetarian, fermented and home made food.
Accommodation: private house with shared room and bathroom.
Facilities: meditation space, a botanical sacred garden, a lab for processing plants, garden paths, a classroom.
- The area that sorrounds the centre is a living pharmacy where to be initiated to the herbalism practice.
- A structured, tailor made program is designed based on the needs of the intern and following the alchemical apprenticeship.
- A mindful guidance and orientation in the field during all the course is maintained.
- Several projects within the local community are supported in order to exchange wisdom and knowledge.
- The intern will actively join an on going research project on Medicinal Plants.