Intern w/a Tech Startup in Singapore with Sage Corps!

Intern w/a Tech Startup in Singapore with Sage Corps!

We know your type— the independent thinker, self-starter, and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to go out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t be on this website trying to find a global experience if you weren’t.

We get it— and we think that’s pretty cool. Welcome to Sage Corps. We are a study abroad and global entrepreneurship program that sends top college students to study at leading universities and work with premier technology startups.

As a Sage Corps fellow, you’ll experience more than a traditional study abroad program; you’ll gain invaluable international professional experience that will make you stand out to future employers. Our fellows gain and build practical, marketable skills on the job.

Fellows also participate in Sage Corps developed and led professional development programming —including both an online curriculum and weekly in-person events— to explore and pursue their career goals.

Are you ready? Connect with us today - we'd love to hear from you!

• A global entrepreneurial and educational experience: The startup ecosystem is changing and growing every day, and it's an exciting time to work in the startup world. This is your opportunity to enter the industry and tackle real problems.
  • Many students sacrifice professional internship opportunities at home when choosing to study abroad, often because traditional semester programs continue into the summer months. Sage Corps solves this problem by combining the two, and at a lower cost.
  • Access to the Sage Corps community and network: Sage Corps alumni go on to work at Fortune 500 firms, & of course startups, while others even launch their own companies. This broader network will be available to you beyond your time abroad.
  • You'll gain professional experience that 99% of your peers won't have; this will help you stand out to future employers.
  • You'll get to live in one of the most beautiful places in the world - Singapore!
Asia » Singapore

Bill
Durham
Duke University

My experience in Singapore

I've learned so much from my internship about tech startups and venture capital. I did many projects in data analysis at the startup i was matched to and I had a great working with my teammates. I also had a great number of friends who are also Sage Corp fellows. I now better understand what I wish to do and I hope Sage Corps can continue to help me in the future

Better staff support? more organized activities?

Boris
Hamilton, New York
Colgate University

Software Development Intern at a Startup

Over the two months I worked at a tech startup on software development and maintenance. I did not know much going into the internship but was able to build a fully functional website (mainly back-end) for my startup in the end. I also wrote test cases for a web app. Besides, I learned a great deal about entrepreneurship and startups in Asia in general. Singapore has amazing food, tourist attractions and night life. It is also easy to travel abroad to see the completely different cities in Southeast Asia.

I wish I had gone to more networking events.

Peter Wang
Philadelphia

Great experience at a Singapore social enterprise

The work was very rewarding and fun, I made a lot of very close friends in the Sage Corps cohort in Singapore. And the city of Singapore was the best of all - it was clean, safe, efficient, diverse and had so much to offer. And the Sage Corps staff was very helpful as well.

We know your type— the independent thinker, self-starter, and creative problem solver who isn’t afraid to go out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t be on this website trying to find a global experience— and voluntarily go to a foreign country to work or study