- South Africa
- Cape Town
View Other Details
detailed orientation, accommodation arrangements, local language classes,
‘if i could…’ is the incubator for emerging development practitioners, providing customized internship placements in the development sector in Cape Town, South Africa.
'if i could...' offers niche internships with reputable non-profit organizations based in Cape Town, South Africa. Our experienced team will find a meaningful placement for you, tailored to your skill set, interests, and academic and career goals.
Our focus areas include: Youth development, Community empowerment, Public health, Human Rights, Women's Empowerment, Education, HIV/AIDS, Refugee/Asylum-seeking, Arts & Education, Government, Economic development, Social Work, Counseling & Psychology ... and more.
- Our interns are placed solely within the development sector, so you can begin to build your career in the non-profit and international sectors.
- if i could places international students and graduates in meaningful positions at reputable, registered non-profit organizations in Cape Town, South Africa and New Delhi, India.
- You dont need to have studied in a development-related field, as non-profit organizations require a range of skills and expertise in other organizational area such as finance, marketing and information technology. Find out more about what makes our int
- Interns gain valuable real-life work experience, and can arrange for academic credit from their own universities and colleges.
- Cape Town, South Africas Mother City is one of the top travel destinations in the world. New Delhi, India is a city rich with history, while at the same time cutting edge. Both vibrant, modern cities offer exposure to unique development challenge