Connect-123 is in contact with leading publications (online and print), as well as television and radio broadcasters in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Shanghai and Sydney. We facilitate a range of journalism and journalism-related placements across the globe, including unique “journalist in residence” positions within our network of nonprofit organizations.
Past opportunities have included working for glossy magazine publication houses and at a contemporary art magazine publisher, participating at a political press office, working as a reporter on a local paper and growing DJ skills at a local radio station.
Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social and cultural events and career support and guidance.
Contact us today and start paving a successful path towards a career in journalism!
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Receive assistance from the moment you sign up for a program to the time you prepare for your trip back home.
- Choose from numerous housing options, including independent apartment living and homestay.
- Gain practical, hands-on skills in a journalism environment, from radio stations to community newspapers!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
Whether you're looking for traditional or digital publishing opportunities, with our extensive network of nonprofit organizations, we can arrange ‘journalist in residence’ positions, giving interns the opportunity to create and publish content!