NEW! Social Work and Psychology Internship in Cape Town
Are you studying marketing, business development, or a related field, and would you like to live in Africa for a while? This might be the perfect opportunity for you. Choose from a wide range of marketing internships with NGOs in Africa!
- You will get valuable experience in areas such as marketing strategy, SEO strategy, market analysis, content writing, social media marketing, and web management.
- Internships can often be tailor-made to your skill set and desired learning outcomes.
- All our marketing internships are with NGOs and social enterprises, so you’ll also be making a difference on a grassroots level.
- You’ll also get to work and live in this stunning part of the world.
“I see the world of NGOs as a kind of Pandora’s box: once open, you can’t stay the same, to get involved in the amazing stories it enshrines is inevitable.” - Irene, Italy, Fundraising and Marketing Internship
- Flexible start and end dates
- Valuable working experience while making an impact at the same time
- Duration from 8-26 weeks
- Opportunity to be a large part of a small team