Connect-123 is in contact with several companies, nonprofit organizations, sports science centers, and sporting associations in Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, Sydney, and Shanghai and can facilitate a wide range of sports and sports management-related internships.
Some of the potential opportunities include teaching soccer or basketball to disadvantaged youth, helping to develop and manage sports-related programs at local nonprofit organizations and collaborating with marketing and PR related to major sporting events.
Program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, as well as career support and guidance.
Contact us today to kickstart your sports management internship abroad!
- Acquire hands-on, international experience that many future employers will find valuable.
- Hone your skills further through a position that matches your study background and/or interests.
- Enjoy services such as airport pick-up, full orientation, and local discounts.
- Find a unique and interesting placement that combines everything you are looking for with our local advisors.
- Create new friendships while socializing with other interns and enjoying a range of activities in and around the city.