Industry Immersion Program - Barcelona

Corkscrew Backstage!

Ready to take your career development to the next level? Join our Global Community by signing up to Corkscrew Backstage and make 2019 the year that you Own Your Future!

If you’re looking for a traditional internship then we're not right for you! If however you are looking to develop kickass workplace skills, build an international network, talk with founders and learn about the different and amazing job roles you could have then keep reading!

We have combined forces with World Internships to bring you our brand-new, super charged Industry Immersion Programs. The IIP is a unique program combining practical skill-building, peer to peer learning, personal mentorship, and a lot of fun in Barcelona! Dive deep into an industry to broaden your perspective; learn how to work hard and play hard with Corkscrew & World Internships.

• 3 weeks living independently in Barcelona
  • Work with real clients and gain real entrepreneurship experience
  • Build an International Network
  • Go behind the scenes with site-visits
  • Become part of a global online community of likeminded people

Emma

UNIQUE Experienceship

Corsckrew Experienceship program was the best month of first internship program I could have had. I highly recommended to everybody as it is a great opportunity to learn how to think out of the box, how to come up with a good business idea that actually you can launch and also have the opportunity to meet wonderful people. I am from Barcelona and I wanted to spend part of my summer doing an internship or a course where I could gain some experience but in a entertaining and different way that wasn't a class at a university...and after searching through many different possibilities I found Corskscrew and what caught my attention was the word "Experienceship", it perfectly describes it. I'm very glad I joined the Corskcrew family and I can gratefully say that me and my friend Alex from Serbia are continuing with our Startup project to make it come true!

Aleksandar

Go for it!

My advice to people looking for something beside a classic internship - go for it!
The program has overcome my expectations. It is fun and a great experience (we got to learn how to make our own paella too) but, what was more important for me, it is highly educational. If you are interested in working in a startup, or want to create your own business, you will learn how to do that here. In fact, during program I worked on a development of a business idea with a friend that I met there, and now after the program we are actually going to start the business we were developing, all with the help of Andreu, Neil and Briony. All three of them are really amazing people. I worked mostly with Andreu since I did the program in Barcelona, and he led us through this amazing journey, but they all will inspire your ideas, motivate you and help you build the idea you want to develop. They will also provide you very valuable support after the program.
Finally, even if you are not thinking about startups as your future, you will learn a new creative way of thinking, get a unique experience and something that will enrich your CV.

Lilian Alexis

Challenge your life!

Startup Experienceship in Barcelona is an incredible program for people that want to go out of the traditional pattern of education. It is an incredible program that told me how to go out of the standard thinking at every day and every moment. The facilitators are super good at guiding you throughout the whole process of learning. What I like the most about this program is that it is the middle point between an internship and a study abroad. The cool part, it is that you can have both at the same time with the Corkscrew family. You get the learning part and the hands-on experience that most students are looking for. Startup Experienceship in Barcelona is one of the best experience I have. After the program, I was full of memories, friends, and experiences. Totally recommended!

Christian

Truly a one of a kind experience

Everything about this program is unique and enjoyable. After just graduating university, it was great to get out and actually learn by doing hands on projects instead of just sitting in a classroom . Each different step challenges you along the way and forces you to think outside the box and be outside of your comfort zone. Neil, Andreu and Briony are great teaches and this experience is one that will stick with me moving forward. I highly recommend to anyone considering this program.

Nirina

Corkscrew in Barcelona

Corkscrew in Barcelona was an amazing program and probably the most productive and fun way to spend my summer abroad. Often out of my comfort zone, I was able to develop skills I didn't know I had before and was push to the fullest to be the better version of myself. I'm forever grateful for what I learned at Corkscrew and so happy with what came out of this. Entrepreneurship is now a passion for me and thanks to my incredible mentors Andreu and Neil for everything they thought me. I totally recommend this program to anyone who is looking for a creative and inspiring way to spend their summer. I will never forget my time there.

Everything from the staff to the theory of this program was perfect! The only thing I can recommend to improve this program is maybe to be more involved in the social life of the students after office hours.
Madi

Corkscrew Experienceship

I loved my time in Barcelona doing the Corkscrew program. I was looking to do some type of internship to add to my resume, but also wanted the experience of traveling abroad. This program ended up being the perfect combination. I got to travel around Spain and Europe, meet amazing people, and learn all about the local culture from locals themselves. But I also had the amazing opportunity to do a hand-on internship with a local start up in Barcelona while also learning personal development skills, project management, creativity, and entrepreneurship. I accomplished so much more than I thought I was capable of, came away with so much more than I would have from a traditional internship, and can't wait to go back to Barcelona and Europe to meet up with all of my Corkscrew connections. Absolutely recommend this program - it's amazing!!

About Corkscrew

Corkscrew provides you with the opportunity to develop the key skills you need to be successful in the workplace through innovative training programs.

Looking to travel? Join us in leading startup capitals around the world on our Startup...