Paid internships in Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao and more! Intabroad . com

Paid internships in Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao and more! Intabroad . com

Intabroad places students and graduates from all over the world in paid internships with top Spanish companies in a number of different fields. Working abroad, interns develop the practical work experience and the Spanish language skills that are essential for any career with international reach.

We offer paid internships in human resources, supply chain logistics, sales and marketing, IT and software development, engineering, pharmaceutical and chemistry, accounting and finance, marketing and design. Interns also have the option to study throughout their internship, typically Spanish language or other courses towards their undergraduate or graduate degree.

We connect students and graduates with real paid internships in three of Europe's most dynamic cities, and oversee our interns' experience from start to finish. You'll get extensive training, real responsibilities, all while immersed in the Spanish language and culture.

Europe » Spain » Madrid
Tourism
Resume
Phone / Skype Interview
Weekly Hours
Program fees include guaranteed placement in a paid internship of your choice, visa assistance (if necessary) and on-the-ground assistance from IntAbroad staff. Housing and language classes can also be arranged at an extra cost.

Elena
calgary

Barcelona Internship

It was always my dream to live in Spain and to learn Spanish and IntAbroad helped make that dream come true. They found me a really good company who were completely supportive and IntAbroad was always willing to help me with anything I needed. I was nervous that IntAbroad wasn't a real company and I was hesitant to use them but I am so glad that I did. I think for the price they charge and the quality of the internship they provide, there is no better option out there for internships in Spain. The only thing is that the internship they found wasn't for as long as they promised and the internship was a little farther from Barcelona than I expected but if you communicate openly with them and are flexible they are great to work with and always answer all your questions. Overall, I highly recommend them!

Easier access to call them via telephone

Ali
Ottawa, Ontario
University of Ottawa

My best internship

I have done 4 internships in total and this was my best experience hands down. Working in Spain was a dream come true and I will never forget it. IntAbroad is very helpful in helping you find a job. It is very difficult to encounter one from the other side of the planet. But, they are with you every step of the way, before and after. They are awesome and they got me a job into the digital marketing field, something I always wanted to discover.

Richard
Barcelona

Get Placement Organization - Highly Recommended!

IntAbroad is a great placement organization for those who even lack the slightest skill of Spanish. They also managed to find a placement which suits my careers prospects (pharmaceutical/biotechnology). The hosting organization was very accommodating, and the people from IntAbroad make sure you are well-taken care off.

I will never forget it..I really enjoyed my internship in Barcelona. I could never bring myself to go back to Canada.

None that I can think of.

Alexia
new york
Brooklyn College

Best Experience of My Life

Going to Spain was the best decision I've ever made. I was extremely nervous and anxious, but Intabroad placed me in the perfect place. The one complaint would be that when I started the internship, I didn't hear much from them afterwards. But they did their job and found me the best fit for what I was looking for. I've learned so much and have grown from this experience and have made memories that will last me a lifetime.

We place students and recent graduates in paid internships over the summer and throughout the year with Spanish businesses in Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao.

Our interns work closely with highly-qualified professional mentors in top Spanish companies across many fields, including engineering, logistics, marketing, human resources,