View Other Details
- Low intermediate level Spanish
- Age 18+
Excluded: Flight, meals, transportation, application fee
Intern with a Spanish organization, improve your Spanish skills and earn up to 12 semester/18 quarter credits in one summer! All this while enjoying life in the fun beach town of La Coruña, Spain.
Internship placements are available in a wide variety of fields and are customized to the applicant. All participants must have at least a low-intermediate level of Spanish prior to starting the internship. If you need to improve your Spanish first, you may start with 5 weeks of Spanish courses and then start your internship in the second 5 week term.
In addition to an internship, participants take a Spanish course appropriate to their language level. Stay for 5 or 10 weeks over the summer while gaining international work experience in your field and improving your Spanish language skills.
- Experience authentic Spanish life away from tourists.
- Live in a beach city surrounded by the ocean!
- Earn credits for your internship.
- Complete up to 12 semester credits in one summer!
- The experience is truly immersive as you speak Spanish at home, in class and at work.