View Other Details
- Low intermediate (or above) level Spanish
- Age 18+
Excluded: Flight, meals, transportation, application fee
Tuition, Spanish courses, Internship Placement, Day Trips, Medical Insurance
Optional extra travel
Intern with a Spanish organization, improve your Spanish skills and earn 12 semester, or 18 quarter, credits over summer! All this while enjoying life in the fun beach town of A Coruña, Spain. This program is best for students who are determined to improve their Spanish.
Internship placements are available in a wide variety of fields and customized for each student. In order to be eligible to intern, participants must have at least a low-intermediate level of Spanish. Beginners are welcome to participate in our study Spanish program.
In addition to an internship, participants take a Spanish course appropriate to their language level. Stay for 5 weeks over the summer while gaining international work experience in your field and substantially improving your Spanish language skills.
- Experience authentic Spanish life away from crowds of English speaking tourists.
- Live in a stunning beach city
- Earn credits for your internship
- Complete up to 12 semester credits in one summer
- Truly immerse yourself by speaking Spanish at home, in class and at your internship