The capital city of Spain is an excellent, multicultural city for interns to not only gain work experience but also begin to build their international network. With placements in the fields of journalism, PR, marketing, and tourism, Panrimo interns are given personalized internships which further deepen their understanding of their chosen industry and set them on the path for future success.
Panrimo interns live in fully furnished apartments with other program participants, with easy access to public transportation. Our on-site coordinator is there to assist with any questions or problems as you settle in to living and working in your new city. Cultural excursions are also included in the program cost and give interns a chance to get out of the workplace and immerse themselves into the local culture and surroundings. In an increasingly globalized workforce, international work experience is a way to set yourself apart from the pack. This is your journey, and we'll take you there!
- Panrimo includes more in our customized internship programs--and at a competitive price--than any other program provider in the world.
- Panrimo includes a guaranteed phone/Skype interview and personalized offer letter from your potential employer BEFORE you go abroad and start your program.
- Panrimo includes unique excursions and cultural immersion activities throughout the host country--many activities you won't find offered by others.
- Each internship company or nonprofit partnership abroad is a partnership solely with Panrimo Intern Abroad Programs. You won't find these full-time internships anywhere else.
- After your program you are enrolled--for free and for life--in the Panroamer Travel Club. Benefits include free airport pick-up for life in any of our host cities, access to our onsite coordinators worldwide, letters of recommendation from Panrimo cofound