Intrax Global Internships in Barcelona & Madrid, Spain

We offer internships in two of Spain’s most popular cities: Madrid, the country’s capital and Barcelona. From the Prado Museum in Madrid to shopping on La Rambla in Barcelona, Spain offers you a variety of activities based on your interests.

Madrid serves as the economic center with a growing technology sector and Barcelona’s creative character comes from famous artists that once called this seaside city home. Past interns have worked for foreign language schools, financial companies, marketing agencies, and fashion companies in these two major cities.

From our intern:
"The best part about traveling abroad is that when you have a bad experience, you will still learn from it. I had a wonderful experience, and I'd participate again in a heartbeat. I'm already planning on going back, I just can't stay away from Spain!" - Nicholas, Business Internship

• Customize your internship in Spain depending on your needs
  • Gain professional experience in Spain and establish international business connections and friendships
  • Improve your Spanish language skills
  • Experience Spanish culture and vibrant nightlife
  • Absorb masterpieces of Goya and Velazquez at the Prado Museum, enjoy delicious tapas, and take in a captivating Flamenco dance performance!

alexa_verink

It's what you make of it!

The International Internship Program can be the best experience you'll ever have if you take advantage of all that's available to you. Know what your personal goals are beforehand. I wanted to improve my Spanish and learn more about international sales and marketing. By choosing an international company with a Spanish-speaking office, I was able to do those things. It can be easy for some to think of this as a study abroad program, but it's not. I went to work every day from 9am to 6pm and sometimes had class afterwards. It's a lot of work, and you have to be dedicated. Madrid is a huge city full of fun things to do and see! Make sure to schedule your free time well to be able to experience all of those things. Use common sense to stay safe, work hard, plan ahead, and you'll gain more than you can imagine from this program.

Because I paid for a structured program, and not just some direct enroll classes at a foreign university, I expected the staff to be more available. The staff members in Madrid were scattered and not focused only on their work with Intrax, so I didn't learn about certain resources or opportunities until late in the program or after they were available.

About Intrax Global Internships

Explore Your Global Opportunities with Intrax Global Internships

Whether you're in finance or public health, our goal is to help you gain professional hands-on experience, improve your communication skills, foster cultural exchange, and establish...