• Spain

Some Accommodation Activities Airport Transfers Wifi
Jan 10, 2022
Sep 02, 2022
6 travelers are looking at this program

As a major center for business in the Andalusia region of Spain, Granada is a great place to make progress toward your degree while learning about a career, getting experience for your résumé, and immersing yourself in the city’s architecture, music, and art, which reflect the Greek, Roman, and Moorish cultures that have helped shape this place over a long period of time.

CEA Granada internship placements allow you to make steady progress toward your academic degree while developing practical skills. Granada internships are available at all levels of Spanish language proficiency in a range of career fields, including Architecture, Communication, Education, Exercise, Health, Hospitality, NGO & Development, Nonprofit Administration, Psychology, Social Sciences, Social Services, Teaching, & Veterinary Medicine.

To learn more about CEA Internships Abroad Granada, click “Visit Site” and see what’s waiting for you.

Program Highlights

• Strong Academics
  • Substantial Pre-Employment Experience
  • An Individual Placement Process
  • Affordable, Convenient Options

CEA Scholarships

CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid

Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.

$400 - $3,000

• 5 rating 100%
  • 4 rating 0%
  • 3 rating 0%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Alexandra

2022 July 5-Week (UCSD Literature)

I had such an amazing experience! Not only did I learn so much in my classes but I expanded my worldview, became way more confident in my Spanish, and gained experiences that I will talk about for the rest of my life! I strongly believe that everyone can and should study abroad, and this program was perfect for me. There is an opportunity out there for everyone and CEA's website is a great place to start looking. There is an option for just about every location, content area, program type, and language you could ever imagine!

Pros
  • Free tapas at all bars
  • Walkable city
  • Cheap and easy transportation to other nearby cities
Cons
  • Lots of smoking
  • Super super hot in the summer
  • On-site program staff weren't super helpful when I got COVID