Traveling Summer Internships in Europe

Now Enrolling: Summer 2019 Programs!

Study abroad in Europe, Asia, or both! Applications are now being accepted for:

FN Summer in Europe: 9 Cities in 1 Month
FN Summer in Asia: 4 Cities in 3.5 Weeks
FN Summer in Europe + Asia: 14 Cities in 2 Months

It's free and easy to apply online. Programs are open to students of all majors.

Stuck between studying abroad or completing an internship this summer? Why not do both.

FN Summer in Europe is a multi-country summer study abroad program that will take you to 9+ European cities, all in 1 month (July 3 - August 2, 2019). Take a course and complete an internship to earn 9 academic credits transferable to your college or university.

Our 2019 itinerary includes: Barcelona, Paris, Geneva, Chamonix (French Alps), Milan, Lake Como, Lugano, Rome, and Rhodes (Greek Island). Travel to even more cities/countries through weekend trips and excursions!

Internships are available in Hospitality Management, Communication, Marketing, Photography & Videography, and Management.

Make the most of your summer abroad - apply today!

• Complete an internship and study abroad, all in one summer
  • Become friends with students from around the world
  • Travel to 10+ European cities in 6 countries
  • Participate in professional visits to global companies and organizations
  • Get hands-on experience in your field of study

Cole

Experience of a lifetime

I was an intern for Forum-Nexus Study Abroad, and initially, I wasn't sure what to expect. I have heard of other people's experiences from studying abroad and all of them were positive, but I wasn't sure how I would handle being that far away from home. After spending a month in Europe with this program, I consider everyone involved part of my family. This was a once in a lifetime experience and I have Forum-Nexus to thank for that. This program is one of a kind. Forum-Nexus' uniqueness is what makes it incomparable to other study abroad experiences. I highly recommend anyone who is considering studying abroad to apply to FN. You will not regret it!

This program doesn't need any improvements that I can see. It was an experience of a lifetime.

About Forum-Nexus Study Abroad

Forum-Nexus has a track record of 29 years as a leader in multi-country summer programs in Europe for students majoring in Marketing, Management, International Business, International Studies, Communication, Economics, Engineering, Pre-Law and more.

...