View Other Details
We designed our internship abroad program with personalization and career competencies in mind. Our placement process involves meeting you and your goals well enough to find the right internship and host organization to meet your needs. Our Career & Internship Team also coaches you on how to compose a strong résumé and cover letter and how to give a great interview.
CEA CAPA offers a study + internship option in Madrid during spring, summer, and fall sessions. Students in our study + internship model choose elective courses to supplement their internship placement, attending class alongside Spanish and other international peers.
All CEA CAPA Internships Abroad have a strong academic focus, include personalized placements primarily with small- to medium-sized businesses and organizations, and offer multiple options and price ranges. You can enroll in other study abroad coursework while you hold an internship so that you can continue to make steady progress toward your degree.
Use of recycling bins in Study Center locations and in CEA CAPA housing
Signage in CEA CAPA housing urging students to limit water and electricity usage
Students are often given reusable bags and water bottles upon arrival to limit single plastic use
Students are provided with instructions for acquiring transportation passes to promote use of public transportation rather than taxis
- Learn more about the academic subject(s) you’re interested in, through an international lens
- Develop career readiness in the professional field of your choosing
- Build intercultural sensitivity and comprehension through guided activities, excursions, and other extracurriculars
- Put your Spanish language skills to daily use while gaining work experience that will set you apart as a future job candidate
- Courses are taught in English and Spanish
CEA CAPA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.