International Business Internships with Adelante

International Business Internships with Adelante

Save $150 During International Education Week
In honor of IEW, all new applicants who apply by November 17th get $150 off toward their 2018 Spring internship (February – May)!

Spend 2-6 months in Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Spain, or Uruguay. Customized placements, housing, and Spanish language courses included in program costs.

Adelante offers affordable International Business internships in Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla, Spain and in Mexico, Chile and Ecuador, South America. Boost your business acumen, gain relevant work experience, and enhance your resume while improving your Spanish language skills.

Placements are available in accounting, import/export, marketing, international events, consulting, banking, auditing, and more! Intern abroad in a small local business or a larger global corporation.

Adelante Abroad programs are geared toward the independent individual looking for valuable international work experience. Our programs include airport pick up, housing, an internship in your sector, Spanish language classes, and 24/7 access to your local Program Director abroad. You'll walk away with improved Spanish language skills, international work experience to add to your resume, and a cultural experience of a lifetime.

For a full list of international business placements, click on "Visit Site" or if you're ready to fill out an application, click on "Get Started" above. Adelante's support team is excited to hear from you!
  • Get credit and add to your resume - Internship experience will give your resume a boost. An international internship will make your resume stand out. Many of our candidates have also completed their internship for credit.
  • You'll have independence - No hand-holding so you really get to create your own experiences. If needed, there is always someone available in-country or at the main office in the USA for on-going support.
  • Flexibility - programs begin the first Monday of every month, year round. You can choose to stay for 1 to 6 months.
  • Customized Placements - before your program, Adelante staff work with you personally to match you with the internship that will give you educational, cultural and work experience based on your past work experience and goals.
  • Economical - Compare and compare some more: we are far and away the lowest cost international internship programs on the market today.
Europe » Spain » Seville
Health Requirement
Weekly Hours
Weeks Min.
Application Fee
Pre-departure interview and documentation.
Airport pickup and housing.
Intensive Spanish classes and some excursions.
Internship placement in chosen sector.
On-going support as needed.

Angelica
Boston
Simmons College

2 month marketing internship in Quito, Ecuador

The Adelante Abroad program was a great experience for me. I enjoyed the independence that was allotted to me, while I also felt that I had all the resources I needed to be comfortable and safe. Ecuador is a great place to meet many people from all over the world and travel on a budget. I lived with a warm and welcoming family that took great care of me. I was able to work in a small marketing/communications firm and learn a lot about the field. I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking to have real work experience abroad, with the comforts and resources of a traditional study abroad program.

Jennifer
Virginia

Tapas, Fiestas, & Siestas: An Amazing life in Madrid

This program was amazing. I met so many great people during my time here. I improved my spanish, and I was able to build my professional resume all at the same time. The Adelante staff is great, especially the staff back in America. They were always ready and willing to help whenever I needed them and even helped me create my customized internship experience.

I would have a different landlord for the apartments. They are in a great location and fairly nice, but the landlord can be a bit over bearing at times.

Internship, Volunteer, Semester & Summer Study Abroad Programs define Adelante Abroad's menu of offerings and expertise. Choose to intern overseas in Spain, Ecuador, Uruguay, Chile, Mexico, or Scotland. With year round start dates, Adelante is sure to provide a travel program that's right for you!