The Global Internship 2017 by We Find Group in Madrid allows university students to intern in Madrid, Spain, for 8 weeks in the summer or 14 weeks during the fall or spring. Students from all majors can work in any sector that interests them with an internship in their desired field. These unpaid internships give students the opportunity to gain real-world experience working full-time jobs while enhancing their global competencies!
1. Students get to work in Madrid with well-known companies tailored to their future career goals.
2. Students have the opportunity to meet new people and grow their network internationally.
3. Our program accepts university students from all majors.
4. Students get to live in the city and experience the language and culture.
5. We offer weekly coaching sessions and walk-in hours to help students with their personal and professional development.
View Program Information
Shared accommodations in Madrid's city center in a safe environment with nonsmoking rooms and housekeeping. Wifi is included with the accommodation.
Welcome Dinner/Catch up Dinners/Farewell Dinner
24/7 Live In Resident Director
Costs do not include:
Cost don’t include:
Roundtrip Airfare to and from Madrid (approximately $1,500) Do not purchase your airfare until you have been officially accepted into the program
Required OSU International HTH Student Health Insurance (approximately $100)
Food in-country (approximately $100 per week, varies per individual)
Entertainment in-country (approximately $100 per week, varies per individual)
Weekend excursions (varies per individual)