Intern in Madrid | The Global Internship

The Global Internship 2017 by We Find Group in Madrid allows university students to intern in Madrid, Spain, for 8 weeks in the summer or 14 weeks during the fall or spring. Students from all majors can work in any sector that interests them with an internship in their desired field. These unpaid internships give students the opportunity to gain real-world experience working full-time jobs while enhancing their global competencies!

Program highlights:

1. Students get to work in Madrid with well-known companies tailored to their future career goals.

2. Students have the opportunity to meet new people and grow their network internationally.

3. Our program accepts university students from all majors.

4. Students get to live in the city and experience the language and culture.

5. We offer weekly coaching sessions and walk-in hours to help students with their personal and professional development.

Colleen

Madrid Internship was one of the best decisions of my college career!

This program allows adventurous and ambitious college students to be able to go outside their comfortable college campus environment and jump into a whole new wave of cultural differences. It was an amazing experience to be able to gain that professional work experience while still having the flexibility to travel around Europe. The program coordinator is knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive to every individual students goals for the internship. Being able to do business in a different country and build professional skills really made me stand out when it came to finding full time positions post graduation. I highly recommend this program!

Response from We Find Group

We were so lucky to have you with us in Madrid!! Thank you for your kind words, Colleen! Come visit us in Spain soon!!

Andrew

Excellent Experience

Living in Madrid for the Summer was an unforgettable experience. The housing was close to amazing nightlife and the airport for traveling around all of europe. Had the chance to make friends with coworkers while learning tons about life/business in Spain! Madison is always available if you need anything and she is not bad on the eyes either!

WeFindGroup made it an easy summer and went out of the way to show appreciation for all of their interns. No better way to spend a summer and make new friends and see all of Europe.

Lauren

Madrid summer internship

We Find Group provided me with the best global business experience I could have ever imagined. The companies that We Find Group places students with are some of the biggest and best in Madrid, with even more global offices all over Europe. Taking on this 8 week experience gives you the fun of a study abroad but provides you real life experience that you can talk about with recruiters and future interviews! Every interview I've had have always discussed my summer in Spain! The amazing culture, beauty, food and weather of Madrid is unlike any other. I could not have asked for a better summer work experience. I got make lifetime friendships, gain independence and responsibility all while having an amazing global business experience. I could not recommend this summer internship program enough!! Thank you We Fing Group for the best summer!

Response from We Find Group

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lauren! We are so grateful you came on the Madrid program with us! Come back and see us anytime!!

Ricky

Best 8 weeks of my life!

I traveled to Spain this past summer for the internship program in Spain, and I could no be happier with my experience. We Find Group does a great job pairing you with a company that fits your Spanish level but also pushes you a bit out of your comfort zone. Recruiters and Interviewers are amazed when you explain that you interned half way across the country for 8 weeks.

Not only did I grow professionally through my work experience, but I also grew as an individual. I expanded my cultural horizons and gained a new outlook on the rest of the world outside America. Once you are over in Europe, it is so easy and cheap to travel around to different countries so I would highly recommend that. Traveling with people you don't know to different countries and hostels may be scary at first, but you create lifelong friendships and memories through these travels.

Most importantly, we just had fun. Living in an apartment in the middle of the biggest city in Spain is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The surrounding areas are so amazing and unique. We would get home from work and the entire apartment complex would have their doors open just waiting for someone else to get home so you could go explore. I never was a big fan of art museums and tours of churches/castles, but that was one of my fondest memories from Spain, so definitely don't miss out on all of that.

THANK YOU WE FIND GROUP!! You gave me the best 8 weeks of my life and helped me create friends and memories I will hold onto forever. Miss you guys!

Ricky Bremkamp (Madrid 2016)

Response from We Find Group

Thank you so much, Ricky!!! Your review made our day!! You were an outstanding intern and we are lucky you chose to intern on our program!

Wishing you all the best with your future career endeavors - let us know if you ever need anything!!

Jordan

Paved the way for my career

This internship that I took my sophomore year is the reason I have the job I currently have as a post graduate. The experiences that I had in Spain working for National Geographic has been the base of my work experience. I was able to pursue my passion for coffee by conducting coffee consumption market research studies for National Geographic's Cafe Stores. Through this experience I learned what it took to create surveys to help drive useful data that could be used in the professional world.

From the survey experience, I was able to be placed in an internship that would utilize these skills I learned for the Business Development team for Quicken Loans. I found myself more than prepared for anything that QL threw at me.

Today, I am entering into the business world in GE Aviations Financial Management Program. There is no doubt in my mind that, without the guidance and experience in big data I received from Nat. Geo and the international experience I received with We Find Group, I would not have been afforded the opportunities I have today.

I would recommend We Find Group to anyone who wants to grow personally and professionally.

Response from We Find Group

You just made our day, Jordan!! We are so happy to see you succeeding - as we knew you would! Come back to Madrid and see us soon!! :)

Kyle

Summer in Madrid

This program gave me one of the best experiences I ever had. Traveling around Spain and Europe was amazing, but my favorite part was becoming a part of the culture in Madrid. With the program lasting 8 weeks, you get to learn all the ins and outs of the city which turns you from just a tourist being abroad into someone who feels at home and part of the city. Having an internship further immerses you into the culture everyday when you go to work and interact with the people who have called this place home their whole lives. This program is perfectly set up for a student wanting to know what it is like to truly live and be a part of another culture abroad.

About We Find Group

Intern Abroad in London, England or Madrid, Spain during the fall, spring, or summer! Our global internship program takes into consideration your unique career goals and gives you the option to choose where you would like to intern. Internship...