This is an opportunity to gain practical experience in wildlife and marine conservation, community development, and experiential education in health and teaching. Get ahead in your chosen career, with improved knowledge, enhanced skills, and the CV to show for it.
Your contributions support sustainable development objectives that are measured against the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals. GVI ensures that ethical best practices are in place for all communities, partners, and participants involved.
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country with a Southern coastline of beaches, traditional temples, islands, and mountain terrain. In the North you’ll find forested landscape, a diversity of hill tribe cultures and an array of Buddhist temples.
- Improve your CV with professional skill development in a variety of conservation and community projects.
- Experience Thailand in a cultural, environmental, and social context.
- Contribute to ethically run programs and their UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Meet people from around the world and connect with local communities.
- Take traditional Thai cooking lessons, go island hopping in your free time, relax on a nearby beach, or start to learn a new language.
GVI has a Community Development Internship in Thailand!
This is an opportunity to learn more about Chiang Mai's local Karen hill tribe culture, gaining intercultural communication skills and valuable teaching experience.