World Endeavors: Intern in Thailand

Internships in Bangkok
Internships in Bangkok
Bangkok train
Bangkok train

Gain experience and build your resume in breathtaking Bangkok, Thailand. Once you've applied, your World Endeavors Enrollment Advisor will work closely with you to assure that your internship placement best fits your goals, interests, and experience in the field. In your spare time, explore Bangkok, visit markets, beaches and traditional villages, or head to the beach. Visit the World Endeavors website for more information about how to get started on this amazing adventure!

Thank you for your question! You will have an on-site supervisor at your internship placement who can speak English. Our in-country coordinators are completely bilingual, so they will be able to help you with anything you may need. Also some Thai language classes are included with our program, which is a really important element to the immersive experience. No prior knowledge of the Thai language...

Ty

Differences in culture

As soon as i arrived in Bangkok airport, i knew i was going to enjoy this internship. i experienced more than i could ever imagine. i began my internship in downtown Bangkok where many days i would walk roughly 5 km to my place of work. i wanted to experience Bangkok rather than hopping onto a bus/train and traveling to work that way. the people i met where very kind and the food they allowed me to try was unbelievable. learning about their religion was intriguing and although i'm not religious myself it was nice to learn the fundamental aspects of Buddhism. the places i were able to visit, Chaing Mai, Ayutthya, Pattaya city and phucket were all beautiful places in their own way!

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
Throughout this experience i told myself i would try everything once. I was given the opportunity to try snails roasted in a pot, grasshoppers and meal worms fried in oil, intestines that were cooked. and pigs blood that was added to a certain noodle dish. Although some of the dishes i tried were not to my favor i am glad i was able to experience their culture and something new.
Daniela

Experience

It has been the best experience of my life. I highly recommend it! Going to Thailand helped me grow in so many ways (both personal and professional). People are extremely nice and willing to help you in any way possible. There is so much to do in this amazing country, the food is simply amazing and it has so many beautiful spots to visit. If you have time it is a must to visit koh yao noi and chiang mai you will not regret it.