International Internships in Bangkok with The Intern Group: NEW PROGRAM

International internships in Bangkok

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the world's most exciting and fastest-growing economies. During your internship abroad in Bangkok you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in Bangkok will make you stand out from your peers.

As an intern in Bangkok, your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one career coaching session for alumni and many other great benefits. Apply now to our award-winning program featured in CNN, TIME and Forbes.

• Have a top-class international internship in Bangkok! Our personalised process ensures that you will be working in the industry sector of your choice, in a role that is tailored to your professional goals.
  • It makes your resume stand out! As one of millions of young people applying for their first job, you need to find a way to jump off the page! An internship abroad in one of the best economies in the world will make you stand out.
  • Make friends and professional networks in Bangkok and from all over the world!
  • Have an amazing life experience in Bangkok! We know that moving to a new place can be nerve-racking. That's why our team on the ground is there to give you support 24/7.

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining on The Intern Group's summer internship programs in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. Apply now to secure a space!

Matthias

Well-organized internship and outstanding cultural experience

I´ve recently spent 6 weeks in Bangkok to join the international internship Program hosted by the intern group. The support from the Intern Group is remarkable. Even before my arrival in Bangkok I was professionally guided through all Visa steps and I received helpful advice that need to be considered when travelling and working abroad. By the time I arrived in Bangkok all new interns were welcomed with an authentic Thai-dinner and a supplementary orientation presentation given by staff from the Intern Group. After this I felt well- prepared for my first working day. Throughout my whole internship (Consultancy) I was fully involved in several interesting and challenging consulting projects that definitely equipped me with useful and new knowledge for my further professional career. Alongside the internship we had the opportunity to travel on weekends and to socialise with other interns from the program coming from all over the world (either on weekends or in evening events). My overall experience is far beyond my expectations - so everyone who is seeking a new and challenging professional experience and who is open-minded and keen to meet international people will have a great time in Bangkok!!

Ehti

Life Long friends and an Opportunity to learn

Like many interns, I had no idea what to expect when arriving in Bangkok. Being over whelmed with the endless activities on offer it was a pleasant surprise to be welcomed on arrival by the group coordinators. Weekends in Bangkok consisted of cultural immersion sessions such as the Thai cooking classes and trips to famous temples around the area.
The internship was full of opportunities to network and meet professional individuals. This would not have been possible without the support of the intern group coordination team and all the interns during my stay in Bangkok. Their efforts in helping me settle down and showing me the ropes allowed me to excel at work from day one. I can safely say my six weeks in Bangkok have been life changing.

Arrive with a mindset to learn improve develop.
Mohammad

Something for everyone

I stayed in Bangkok for a month and will remember this experience for a lifetime. The internship company had me working on a relevant project which made me feel like I was contributing to the company and also allowed me to work flexible hours which let me explore the city. With food stalls, shopping malls and street markets everywhere, there's something for everyone in Bangkok. I loved exploring randomly and would encourage future interns to do the same. It's fairly simple to use the train system and you can always get a motorcycle ride for shorter journeys too! The intern group coordinator in Bangkok was very friendly and helpful too whenever you needed anything. They organised weekly social activities too which were a great way to bond with fellow interns in different companies. The Thai cooking class would be my standout activity and would highly recommend anyone visiting Bangkok to try. I'd also encourage travelling outside Bangkok to Amphwa floating market, Ayuthaya (Old capital), Pattaya beach or even the islands in the south if you can on weekends or public holidays. There's so much to see in Thailand so definitely make the most of your time there!

What was the most surprising thing you saw or did?
One of the experiences that I definitely will remember for a long time is the 12 hour overnight train I took from Bangkok to Surat Tani. It's something I've seen on TV before arriving and wanted to try. Seeing both the sunset and sunrise from a moving train with the beautiful scenery of Thailand was certainly memorable.
Devana

Bangkok Internship

My time in Bangkok has been amazing. The food, the people, the support truly unmatched! I truly love it and would definitely consider moving here for full time! The intern group did a great job with finding an internship placement that was perfect for me! I have had several internships in the states but this is by far the best internship I have ever had. When I first arrived they made it easy transporting from the airport to my accommodations. In addition Tarn the coordinator for Bangkok is always there when I need her and willing to provide any tips, tricks and suggestions. She is more than a coordinator but also become more like a friend or older sister. This had been the most rewarding experience of my life. I highly recommend! If you have any questions or want to hear more about my experience please follow me on IG @simply__dv or Facebook (Devana Turner)

I would say bring more money than you think you need. Unfortunately I was in the hospital for a series of bites. That visit took a chunk out of my savings for the trip.
Seint Thu

One of my best experiences ever!

I've been doing internship in Bangkok for a month and it will take until May 2nd week. The experiences I got from the intern are really amazing and more than I expected. Even feel tired sometimes as this is my very first step in working life, I found it's fun to learn what I want with friendly culture and staff. The intern group has perfectly allocated the company which would be the best suit for me. This is where I could learn not only my first preference career field. The services and facilities provided by The Intern Group are perfect and our organizer is really kind and takes care of us. The program fee is really affordable comparing to others organisations. Almost everything like accommodation, transportation and accessibility with public transportations, etc. is pretty convenient for me so far. I would say I did the best choice and would definitely recommend.

Janetha

Must do experience!

My internship in Thailand was beyond my expectations. I was there for a month and depsite my intern position not being what I expected, I had definitely learned much more than i anticipated. The culture, environment and other interns you are surrounded by make it an ease to understand and adapt to the local culture. You end up transforming from strangers to friends, social connections and much more. All this couldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for our amazing event coordinator Tarn in Bangkok. She made sure everyone was welcomed and had something new and different to experience every week. She wasn’t just an event coordinator, but also an amazing friend and person to talk to. She worked practically around the clock, helping each and every one of us to ensure we were safe and having fun.

Would definitely recommend and do this again!

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
If i could do this all over again, i would choose to stay longer. Being a first time solo traveler, I wasn’t sold on the idea of being so far from family and friends for so long. Think back now, i realized friends, social networking and experiences are something that is made any where and I wish I took more time abroad to experience it longer.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...