International Internships in Chicago with The Intern Group (NEW PROGRAM)

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from The Intern Group.

Interns in Chicago
Interns in Chicago
Chicago skyline
Chicago skyline

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the financial capitals of the world, Chicago. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in Chicago will make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Your program includes accommodation, airport pick up and drop off, regular social and cultural events, professional development tools and workshop, 24/7 emergency assistance, a one on one alumni career coaching session and many other great benefits.

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining on The Intern Group's summer internship programs in the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and Latin America. Apply now to secure a space!

Indie

Intern Group Review

The Intern Group has been a great experience for me both for my career aspirations and a cultural experience. I have genuinely noticed several improvements in my academic ability after doing the internship at a law firm in downtown Chicago, namely my improvement in my analytical skills. TIG is a great opportunity for anyone thinking about getting good international vocational experience and can really set you apart from other competitors in interview process!

Zoe

Best Thing I’ve Ever Done

This programme gave me not only invaluable work experience, but allowed me to develop as a person. I met some amazing people both on the programme and in and around Chicago!
I would recommend this programme to almost everyone.
This internship gave me something to talk about in interviews as well as practical experience. They also ran a workshop on how to maximise the opportunity run by our experience coordinator. The support she gave me on the programme helped me make the most of the experience and avoid any home sickness.
My favourite memory was going to the top of Willis Tower (included in the programme) with everyone in my flat. It was terrifying but so funny and a memory I will treasure forever.

The only improvement I would make would be to get in touch with my flatmates before I flew out. However, I made this recommendation and it was acted upon almost immediately.