International Internships in Chicago with The Intern Group (NEW PROGRAM)

Final Places Available for Summer Internships

There are only a couple of places remaining for The Intern Group's summer internship programs. Apply now to intern abroad this summer!

*Please note: as we offer international programs, our USA internships are not available to US Citizens. We encourage you to look at our other destinations (Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia, or Latin America).*

We offer successful applicants the chance to gain invaluable work experience in one of the financial capitals of the world, Chicago. During your internship abroad, you will gain hands-on professional experience and build a network for your future career. Your internship in Chicago will make you stand out from your peers.

Partnering with a range of companies, organizations and NGOs, our program will boost your professional development. We offer programs for people of all backgrounds and experience levels. Current student or recent graduate? Take this chance to gain experience that will make your resume stand out. Not sure what you want to study yet? Take a gap year to test-drive your career. Professional in transition? Gain experience in your new field.

Indie

Intern Group Review

The Intern Group has been a great experience for me both for my career aspirations and a cultural experience. I have genuinely noticed several improvements in my academic ability after doing the internship at a law firm in downtown Chicago, namely my improvement in my analytical skills. TIG is a great opportunity for anyone thinking about getting good international vocational experience and can really set you apart from other competitors in interview process!

Zoe

Best Thing I’ve Ever Done

This programme gave me not only invaluable work experience, but allowed me to develop as a person. I met some amazing people both on the programme and in and around Chicago!
I would recommend this programme to almost everyone.
This internship gave me something to talk about in interviews as well as practical experience. They also ran a workshop on how to maximise the opportunity run by our experience coordinator. The support she gave me on the programme helped me make the most of the experience and avoid any home sickness.
My favourite memory was going to the top of Willis Tower (included in the programme) with everyone in my flat. It was terrifying but so funny and a memory I will treasure forever.

The only improvement I would make would be to get in touch with my flatmates before I flew out. However, I made this recommendation and it was acted upon almost immediately.

About The Intern Group

The Intern Group is one of the leading providers of international internships. Our programs are located in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia & Latin America. We place participants from all over the world in international internships that propel...