- United States of America
View Other Details
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a post-secondary academic institution outside United States
- OR have graduated in the past 12 months with a related degree. Some related experience or on the job
- OR Must hold a related Degree or Diploma plus one year of full time related work experience outside the United States
- OR have at least 5 years of related work experience
Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor J-1 Status (DS-2019)
12 months Health Insurance coverage provided by the sponsor partner organization
Training/ Internship Plan (DS-7002)
J1 cultural exchange program complete process including acting as liaison with your Host and/or Sponsor for duration of the program.
Sponsorship (DS 2019)
Health Insurance coverage
30-day grace period to travel before and after your J1 program
Complete support before, during and after your program
Our USA Business, Finance, Admin & Marketing program will provide you the opportunity to gain international business experience in the U.S.A. Participating in this program will help advance your career in your home country.
Get started by finding an internship!
Our business, finance, admin and marketing program requires that you find an internship before you apply. There are hundreds of different online internship search engines in the United States that can help you find your ideal internship.
- Experience J1 cultural exchange activities while gaining hands on training.
- Gain Business experience in the USA while learning more about other cultures.
- Visit some of Americas best tourist attractions while on your J1 Cultural Exchange Program.
- Gain exposure to a variety of cross-cultural activities while gaining hands on experience!
- Meet new people from different cultures and familiarize yourself with American traditions and culture!