Intern with a Startup in the USA!

You deserve a college abroad experience - IF, you’re ready to work for it.

The Sage Corps program is designed to help you jumpstart a successful career with international work experience that will give you invaluable skills and confidence and make your resume pop. Our alums go on to work for places like Amazon, Google, Deloitte, and Nike. What’s more, for those interested, we’re able to offer our fellows the opportunity to earn academic credit* while completing their global internship.
We accept all majors and provide roles for students from a variety of different backgrounds, including marketing, data analytics, software development, and sales and business development. If you are independent, self-confident, and eager, we would love to meet you! Scholarships and financial resources are available.

*Student’s home universities must pre-approve transferable credit

• Complete an internship or micro internship with an exciting, early-stage startup where you’ll get to work on meaningful projects alongside entrepreneurs
  • Live with and experience working in a new city with a cohort of other students
  • Become a lifetime member of our Sage Network and get career help, skills bolstering, and networking opportunities with companies around the world
  • Earn 3-6 hours of transferable academic credit*
  • Live and work for in one of three amazing cities in the USA - Austin, Chicago, or Denver!

Michael

Great Internship with Sage Corps in Chicago

The events Sage Corps lined up for us were a good combination of social, networking, and skill building opportunities. The community managers were all terrific and helped me along the way as I navigated my internship and networking events. Overall, Sage Corps is a great program, that allowed me to further my career and put me on the path towards securing a great full time offer. The networking events at 1871 were all top notch and I encourage any undergraduate students who are looking to move their career forward to consider Sage Corps. I was looking to break into tech as all my previous internship experience were at non-technical companies. Sage Corps helped me find a technology startup in Chicago that has allowed me to secure interviews with larger technology companies. Great program, 10/10 recommend!

I think I would just make sure that you are engaging with your cohort and hang out with them outside of work.
Ruchi

An intern program, mentorship program, and a network for life.

I was a Sage Corps 2017 Chicago fellow, and these are my thoughts on the program. Sage Corps gave me exposure to the world of entrepreneurship from a first hand perspective and gave me a new direction for my professional life. Sage Corps is so much more than just a study abroad or work abroad program—the program will present opportunities to advance your professional goals through access to the best of the best entrepreneurial communities in the various cities where programs are offered. The Sage staff are personally motivated and involved to enhance your experience and to ensure that you are taking away skills that long outlive the program duration. At this point, being exactly one year removed from the program I can confidently say that Sage Corps has opened more doors for me than I can count, and the connections that I made during my time in the program have benefitted me greatly and will continue to do so. From access to exclusive networking events to introductions with big players in the startup space, Sage Corps can boost your career path tremendously. The brand name is well known in entrepreneurial circles globally, and this has not only connected me with people and opportunities that I would not have access to otherwise, but the experience has also been a great talking point in interviews and conversations. I had an overwhelmingly positive experience!

Lily

Awesome Experience with Sage Corps!

I had an incredible experience with Sage Corps over the summer. Not only did I learn the how's and whys of tech startups, but I also stepped out of my comfort zone at the networking events after work which instilled me with greater confidence. The Sage Corps team provided a welcoming community for all of the fellows and was always available for questions, advice and mentorship. On a day to day basis, I worked with the founder and CEO of the tech startup I was with who was a great mentor and teacher to me. Sage Corps truly prepared me for the business and tech world! I am happy to say that after my experience with Sage Corps I received multiple job offers in fields I was very excited about.