- United States of America
- New York
- Los Angeles
View Other Details
1. Internship Placement: an internship tailored to your career goals.
2. Personalized Coaching: career development workshop, revising your resume and portfolio.
3. Travel Support: We take care of your visa, insurance and housing. We also offer on-site support.
4. The Network: Join an international community. Attend our curated events and meet participants, alumni and creative professionals.
The ArtBound Initiative (ABI) program connects students and recent graduates with key players in the New York and Los Angeles creative industry. ABI will help you secure your perfect internship and coordinate all travel logistics (including housing, internship visa, insurance, and more).
What types of internships do we offer?
Studio Art (for painters, photographers, ceramists, printmakers, sculptors), Arts Administration, Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Producing, Exhibitions and Curation, Public Relations, Special Events, Public Programs, Education, Development, and more.
Who will you work with?
Artists, arts foundations, performing arts organizations, galleries, advertising agencies, design studios, architecture firm, Film production companies, creative studios, and more.
- Intern in New York/Los Angeles and get matched with the best company based on your career goals.
- Join an international community of creative professionals
- Become an insider in New York/Los Angeles: We will send you the best events, venues and Instagram accounts to follow.