This is a great chance to start looking for a new challenge and start your new life journey. We are now opening opportunities to teach English in Thailand Only 150 USD approximately for the whole application & placement process and in-class orientation before start working.
We offer opportunities to teach in Thailand with guaranteed placement upon successful completion of our application.
There are many great schools in our network, and we are one of the biggest agencies with over +100 schools from every age range, and region in the country
- Teaching Placement Application Process: Only +/-160 USD
- 3 Full days Orientation
● To teach English to Thai student
● To prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and exams and marking
● To attend school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● Complete other tasks as assigned by school
● At least 1 semester renewable contract (end of September) or a year contract until the end of February.
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Weekends off in Private and Government Schools)
● Teaching hour 4-5 hours a day or 25 hours a week maximum
● Teaching level ranges from Pre-school kids to high-school level
*Any candidate who signs a year contract is eligible to get 2-3 weeks annual holiday.
- Age 21-50 years old
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any field
- Being Native English Speakers (UK, US, AUS, CA, NZ, SAF)
- Teaching experience is advantage but not necessary
- TEFL certificate is beneficial but not compulsory
- Clean Police Clearance record
- Be open-minded to learn and adapt oneself to different cultures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive Can-do Attitude
- Applicants without a degree are open to apply but will be considered case by case.
● Salary 30,000 - 40,000 THB monthly depending on location, degree major and teaching experience
● Orientation and training program (for new travellers and inexperienced teachers who start the beginning of each semester)
● Prearranging with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
● Non-B and work permit paperwork assistance and keeping track of process.
● 24/7 Support in emergency case
● Full support upon school issues such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.