Professional Online 120 Hour TEFL Certification: Earn Money Teaching English

Do you want to be a superstar EFL Teacher? To maintain zen in an avalanche of convoluted grammar queries, tardy slips, wall to wall electronic whiteboards, a raucous class of Twitter loving tweens, uncooperative photocopiers and that student who'll never open their mouth (or never close it)? Then our 120 Hour Professional Course is perfect for you.

This Course includes modules on Learners, Classroom Management, Teaching Approaches, Teaching & Practice of the 4 Skills, Course Book Selection & Use, Multimedia & Technology in the Classroom, Curriculum Planning, Lesson Planning, Grammar, Testing and even more. Sound daunting? It's not. Our courses are designed to be 'student friendly', and our Tutors are also very student friendly!

When you are done, you will be ready for almost anything a classroom can throw your way, with a shiny new TEFL Certificate and a Letter of Recommendation to prove it!

For every course enrolled myTEFL makes a donation to a worthy charity.

• Accredited and practical course loved by employers and students
  • Job placements (the original) for life
  • Accepted by foreign governments for work visa applications
  • Socially responsible company that makes a donation for every course enrolled
  • Get certified & employed for under $300. No other fees.

The TEFL Certificate

• Benefits 9.7
  • Facilities 9.3
  • Instruction 9.4
  • Difficulty 6.3
  • Job Assistance 9.1
Bodhi

MyTEFL Review

MyTEFl provides a quality service training potential EFL teachers to work abroad. The 120 hour course provides a great overview of teaching in a different country as well as in depth instruction on grammar, classroom management, lesson planning, as well as teaching reading, writing and speaking to EFL students.

I recommend taking detailed notes as the modules are designed to build upon the previous lesson. This will enable you to reference a previous module quickly and efficiently.

Melissa

Great Course, good information

I completed the 120-hour Intensive Coursework option. This TEFL course was very easy to navigate; I liked how on the dashboard I was able to see how much progress I made (percentage wise) as well as my overall score.

Support is very helpful and friendly, and I received responses rather quickly.

The information is very thorough and not difficult to comprehend. There are some things such as (parts of speech) that I have not seen in years! I was a little nervous, but it was explained well, and to test your comprehension of the material, there are quizzes after each reading blurb (or section).

I would say this course gives you the foundation to teach abroad. Of course, nothing beats in-classroom experience (which is also an option). For those who work full-time (like me, although I am preparing to teach abroad) I would definitely recommend. You can go at your own pace, and you will have access to the information for about 180 days after you complete it.

Overall, I enjoyed it!

I believe everything is fine.
Sara

Excellent program

An overall amazing experience. The course itself requires dedication but is clear cut. Not only do you learn about teaching English but you start to learn about the importance of being educated to become a great teacher. This program motivated me to go above and beyond and I can’t wait to start my first job. They assist you in the application process when you finish and if you can’t meet TEFLs requirements yet, they help you find other options. I highly recommend this course.

Raquel

Great program

I found myTEFL after having googled "Best online TEFL programs". However, I was still a little hesitant at first since I had already tried earning a TEFL certificate online and later discovered that it was a scam....even after having read a few reviews. My worries were quickly put to easy with myTEFL after having communicated with the staff and picked up on the professionalism and support. The program is very informative, helpful, and has definitely helped me feel more confident as a teacher here in Beijing ,China. And in case you're wondering, iv been having an amazing time out here....no regrets :)

Mateusz

myTEFL recommendation

I highly recommend myTEFL. I completed their TEFL online course and quickly applied for a teaching internship in China, afterwards. The whole process was smooth and professional.
My internship is coming to an end now and what an experience it has been! China has its own charm - once you get caught by it, you'll only want more.
Last, but not least - I got paid for my work in China. There are many companies which requires you to pay ridiculous amounts, just so that you can work for free somewhere. myTEFL is different. They offer real job opportunities.

Matt

Maybe a few videos?
Jacob

Mytefl review

Overall a really good experience! I learned a lot from the course about teaching English. In addition to that teaching in general including a well needed review of some English terms I knew but had forgotten about. You forget how many terms that native speakers use without thinking about and how many terms one needs to review to effectively teach English. The customer service was also amazing and had very knowledgeable quick responses as well. 10/10 for great value.

Maybe having the ability to move around more within the lessons. It's to linear is my only complaint
Johnathan

Great Experience

As I am planning to work abroad teaching English in China, I realized it would be beneficial to have a TEFL certificate. After searching online for several 120 hour TEFL programs, I decided to go with myTEFL and am very satisfied.

This program helped refresh my English grammar and also gave me several new teaching methods.

I look forward to using everything I learned in the classroom teaching students in China.

Thank you myTEFL team.

Jurita

JET taking myTEFL

Unlike most people who took this course for working abroad, I was already working as an English teach in Japan under the JET programme when i started the course. To me the 120 hours of myTefl was a great help in allowing me to not only improve the way I teach but it also allowed me to think on the problems that I have already experience in my classes. It opened up a lot more options for me in regards to teaching abroad for both adults and children. It has also lead me to think about the numerous teaching opportunity in other countries. The in depth lessons, which covers a wide range of knowledge helped in reinforcing and expanding on the knowledge that i already have as well as helping me in creating better lesson plan for my students.

None
Pamela

Quick and easy TEFL certification

I chose myTEFL to get my TEFL certification mainly because they had the student discount (50% off their courses) but I was not disappointed! The modules are easy to understand, relevant, and taught me the necessary skills to teach English as a foreign language. The tests were reading comprehension based, but you do have to actually pay attention to the readings to score high marks. I like how myTEFL allowed me to do the modules at my own pace and gave me the flexibility to choose when and where I wanted to work on my course. The website and dashboard are hassle-free to use and very simple to navigate which helps a lot. I am particularly happy that many of the materials the modules mentioned are available for download in the library, something that I will for sure utilise when I go teach!

Maybe some inclusion of demonstrative videos on how to teach would be nice.
Rovi

Best avenue to get TEFL certified

The best thing about myTELF I guess is the user-friendly format of the lessons. Unlike other online courses, myTELF window is not bombarded with too many information which tend to overwhelm the learners. Rather, it creates an ambiance which help learners relax and just enjoy the learning process. Furthermore, the quizzes in each section motivate the learners to focus on the lessons and retain information. And ofcourse the staff! They're all very friendly and reply immediately to queries. :)

Make the the course more interactive by incorporating graphics and videos.
Krista

MyTefl: Superb and Commendable

Do you want to be an EFL teacher and have an itchy feet to explore the world--BUT, do not know where to start?

Start with MyTefl.net!

An In-Depth Course
MyTefl experience was incredible. I didn't know that the 120-hour course was that comprehensive. I learnt a lot from the basic know-hows of teaching down to the most advanced. Yes, it's comprehensive, yet easy to understand. It makes sure you're a fully equipped EFL teacher at the end of the course.

Easy Access
I also loved how they upgraded their web page with easier access by merely using smartphone or any device with web browser. Wish to view your progress including the specific modules and the exams you still need to take? You can now do so. You also have the option to view your mark anytime, so you can keep track of your performance.
(Funny that at first, I was in a hurry to finish it to get my cert; but, soon as I neared towards the last lesson, I felt I'd miss studying a lot that I didn't want it to end yet.)

Fantastic Staff
What's also commendable about MyTefl is the the staff, especially Ms. Tina (thank you). She had been there for me from the day one until I already have in my hand the hard copy of my cert. Anytime you need help or if you have queries, you can beep them and they will immediately respond. I never felt I was alone studying, 'cause I knew they're just on standby in case I'd be needing guidance of any sort.

MyTefl truly has been a big blessing for me as I start my career in the EFL world.
Now, I can say I am more confident to teach English and explore the world.

Need I say more? I highly recommend MyTefl.net! Xx

Lauren

Great experience completing my 120 hour TEFL certificate!

This course made it easy and affordable for me to obtain my 120-hour TEFL certificate in order to teach overseas. The format was easy to use since it was just clicking through slides on their website and then answering a corresponding quiz for each section. I wish they offered some kind of hard copy of the course for download, or even purchase, because I used a lot of my time copying and pasting the material into a document that I could save for future reference. I still have not used their job placement services so I can't speak about their effectiveness but I am looking forward to using MyTEFL and other websites to find a position, hopefully teaching in South Korea. One thing that they get an A+ for is responsiveness - they were always extremely quick to answer my questions! Usually I would ask questions through the web chat that pops up on the website and they would answer right away; if they didn't answer the chat then they would always e-mail me to follow up. I highly recommend MyTEFL for getting your TEFL certificate!

STEVE

A great place to learn

I first heard about MyTEFL on the website 2Monkeys Travel Blog. I have been seeking a means to travel and gain more income along the way. The idea of teaching English seemed a natural choice for me and a great way of experiencing travel in a completely new light. I was bit nervous about the course, even though I am a native English speaker, but it is designed in an excellent user-friendly format, it is quick, easy to use, and makes learning fun. You can study at your own pace and test results are instantaneous. It also has outstanding support staff or coaches to help with any questions or concerns you might have.

The MyTEFL course is very thorough, I learned quite a lot, and gained more confidence in teaching English aboard as a result. MyTEFL is filled with insight about employment, visas, and job placement information too. I highly recommend taking the 120-hour course at MyTEFL and obtaining a certificate, for the rewards are invaluable, and the opportunities are limitless as you travel the world learning different cultures and teaching English. MyTEFL has opened a whole new door of exploration and employment for me. Thank you!

The program is excellent as it is, no changes need to be done.
Jeff

Great Course and Value

MyTEFL was a joy to work through, and I actually learned a ton more than I expected. I enjoyed the online aspect, which allowed me to finish the various modules at my convenience. It is a very curated experience -- you cannot skip ahead to a future module, for instance, and must complete things in the order presented (which is probably a good thing as each new module tends to build on previous modules) -- and the class took me about three weeks. I appreciated the support and the online app's ease-of-use, and I would definitely recommend the class to anybody looking to get an online TEFL cert.

Sagar

Assistance from staffs

I liked the course very much but what I liked most is the staffs who were very supportive, flexible and ready to help anytime. I did 40 hours online course and had the greatest online learning experience.
At the beginning I was in a sort of dilemma on how to use the course but the guidance provided by the staffs online never failed to impress me by satisfying all my queries. Even in the midst of the course, when I didn't have any idea about the assessment of my tests, I would simply ask the person online who would give me detailed information required. It helped me to move on with the course with great confidence. Thank you Mytefl !!! You're the best!!!

If personal tutors were more communicative, I would be great.

About MyTefl

MyTefl is all about providing practical, effective & affordable TEFL solutions for people looking to start a career teaching abroad.

Our courses focus on the skills, techniques and management methods you will actually use in class. Our friendly...