Professional Online TEFL Certification: Earn Money Teaching English

Do you want to be a superstar EFL Teacher? To maintain zen in an avalanche of convoluted grammar queries, tardy slips, wall to wall electronic whiteboards, a raucous class of Twitter loving tweens, uncooperative photocopiers and that student who'll never open their mouth (or never close it)? Then our TEFL courses are perfect for you.

Our 120, 80, 60 and 40-hour courses include varying modules on Classroom Management, Teaching Approaches, Teaching & Practice of the 4 Skills, Course Book Selection & Use, Multimedia & Technology in the Classroom, Curriculum Planning, Lesson Planning, Grammar, Testing and even more. Sound daunting? It's not. Our courses are designed to be student-friendly, and our tutors are also very student-friendly!

When you're done, you'll be ready for almost anything a classroom can throw your way, with a shiny new TEFL Certificate and a Letter of Recommendation to prove it!

For every course enrolled myTEFL makes a donation to a worthy charity.

• Accredited and practical course loved by employers and students
  • Job placements (the original) for life
  • Accepted by foreign governments for work visa applications
  • Socially responsible company that makes a donation for every course enrolled
  • Get certified & employed for under $300. No other fees.

Get certified to begin your adventure with our online TEFL courses!

Excited to begin your journey but don’t feel like you have the time? Complete your course entirely online making it that much easier to get certified. Browse our online programs today and discover where you can go next!

Popular Programs

120-Hour Professional TEFL Course

This is our most highly recommended course. It is built to provide you with a strong foundation for you to start your English-teaching career. This course is required for students planning to teach in countries that require an internationally accredited TEFL certificate in order to obtain a work permit.

80-Hour Advanced TEFL Course

This course teaches about presentations, grammar and phonology, and best practices in order to equip you to teach higher-level classes.

60-Hour Intermediate TEFL Course

This course is intended for private tutors. Modules include training in classroom management and intermediate teaching skills.

40-Hour Basic TEFL Course

This course covers basics in teaching and classroom management skills.

The TEFL Certificate

• Content 9.7
  • Engagement 9.5
  • Platform 9.2
Megan

myTEFL 120 Course - Excellent!

I chose myTEFL based on the quality and quantity of reviews I found online, and I was not disappointed! I enjoyed the progression of lessons and the assessments to make sure I grasped the concepts. I not only know more about the mechanics of the English language, but also have helpful use-cases and examples, as well as tons of new knowledge on how to manage a class. Customer support was always great and responsive to answer either academic or general questions - there was always a human on the other end.

Mana

Great course!

I have done 120 hours course with mytefl. Each of courses were interesting topics and informative to learn. Each topics were only few pages to read and there was test right after you read the topic so it was able to test yourself with understanding of the topic.
Plus, if there is any issues or questions, there is always your tutor to ask and my tutor was amazing, very helpful and patient explaining my questions. I will recommend any of you who are interested in building up the resume or willing to teach English! You will gain lots of information and confidence!

Maria

Fantastic!

I am so grateful to have found mytefl because I learned so much during the 120 hour intensive teaching wise. I had taught as a private tutor for two years and this was a huge review for me. Also, I picked up many tips and ideas for lessons as well as ways to better the classroom enviornment. I am more confident as teacher after taking this course and have a strong guide and library access in case any questions may arise. Thanks for answering my questions immediately! I recommend this program all the way!

Get your tefl before you travel! I went on a year long volunteer travel and wish I could do it over having access to teaching english along the way. Not only are you connected to different programs after youve graduated with your tefl degree you are more prepared as a teacher.
Jesper

MyTEFL 120H review

Hello,
Just like everyone else before choosing a course, one needs to do their research. I did as well and trusted what was said about MyTEFL. And I can without a doubt say I am very pleased. It was just what I was looking for. My favourite thing about this course is the setup, the flexibility. The course is divided in comfortable parts allowing me to really choose how long I want to study. I would never feel like I am ending “in the middle of something”. No matter if I study for 5-10min or 3-4 hours. And obviously a big plus is that you can always paus and come back where you left off. Besides this, the course itself was well organised, and the quizzes were enjoyable to go through. The price is low for what you get… well I got nothing to compare it to, but I am happy I picked this course. Also, Important to add, the costumer service was superb. I needed help once and almost got instant reply. A big plus, my honest opinion 😊

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I would go slower through the course. I learned alot but I did it abit too fast. The content is really great, one should take advantage of that!
Charlotte

120 hour TEFL certification

For a long time I've contemplated doing a TEFL course, but was always dubious about the information provided by SO many different providers. MyTEFL provided easy to follow instructions and a course that is fully comprehensive and supportive, both throughout the course and once you've completed. The course is well structured into different module sections and allows you to work out what kind of teacher/learner you are as you self study. This was a worthwhile investment, which I would encourage others do if given the opportunity!

Renee

Unbeatable price with quality content.

We all have our doubts when coming to spending our money on anything right? Well good news, this school is the real deal. I had a great experience during my time studying, it’s self paced, resourceful and digestible. The reps were quick and really helpful, I appreciated that the most. Honestly this is a really great platform, and it would be a shame not to share with the world my gratitude and excitement for the real world that this course gave me. Don’t worry you’re making the right choice here

I think videos could be added to the course content itself. It would make it a bit more interactive and engaging.
Tara

MyTEFL Changed My Life

MyTEFL is a company that I highly suggest to anyone pursuing their TEFL certification. In fact, I've already referred MyTEFL to many of my friends. I received my 120 hour TEFL certification from MyTEFL.

The programs provided by MyTEFL are very professional, easy to use, and they're affordable. As a college student, I highly appreciate the affordability. Also, MyTEFL is very responsive. Every email that I have sent MyTEFL has been responded to quickly and their answers were very helpful. With MyTEFL, you are not talking to robots, you are talking to real people. Your questions are being answered and your voice is heard.

Not only are you obtaining a TEFL certification from MyTEFL, you are also helping children around the world. MyTEFL is amazing and makes donations to charities when you purchase your course.

Overall, my experience at MyTEFL has been phenomenal. I look forward to starting my journey of being an EFL teacher. My journey will start in September in Argentina, and I am really looking forward to it! I look forward to making a difference in the lives of children and adults around the world.

Angkush

Definitely worth it!

TEFL is definitely a course that is easily accessible and can open many doors for anyone who wishes to learn, teach and experience the different cultures across the globe. It should be a course that makes it easy for the graduate to get internship/placements without too much hassle irrespective of where he/she comes from. Some nationalities are given more preference over others which can be unfair sometimes considering that all TEFL graduates are equally deserving for placements wherever they come from a developed or developing country.

The only thing which I would like to see is more and better opportunities & consideration (to teach abroad) for those whose native language is not English