This is your chance to experience true cultural exchange while you work as a teaching assistant in English classrooms in France. Live like a local, enjoy delicious cuisine, and explore the Italian sites while living with a host family for 1, 2, or 3 months.
- Teaching assistant positions in local French high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools
- 10 classroom teaching hours per week
- Placements throughout the country
- Accommodation and most meals with French host family or school-provided private apartment included in the program
Program Start Dates:
- September 29, 2019
- January 11, 2020
- March 7, 2020
Choose a 1, 2, or 3 month contract.
Why Greenheart Travel?
- We are a non-profit, mission-based organization passionate about having the most impactful travel experience possible.
- No surprise costs - we are upfront about our program fee, and package in as much as we're able to to avoid random or surprise expenses that can add up, like insurance!
- Hundreds of alumni reviews on GoOverseas!
- Your experienced program manager will support you every step of the way
- BEST pre-departure and in-country support
- We will provide you with an interactive guide to your cross-cultural experience to help you process your experience and personal growth
1 month: $1,500
2 months: $1,660
3 months: $1,820
Here’s the base of what is included in our program fees:
- Airport pick-up and transfers. We’ll pick you up and pick up the tab!
- Accommodation with a vetted French host family
- 24/7 emergency phone number to reach us anytime
- Administrative costs of placement
- Support staff in the Chicago office and our partner offices all over the world.
- Pre-departure preparation: Vaccinations? Documents required for entry? Don’t worry, we’ve done this a lot. We’ll make sure you think of everything before you even realize you needed to think about it.
- Bottom line, you’re investing in smooth sailing and having a reputable organization make sure you’ll be landing in a good situation. We’ll make sure your new host country is ready to welcome you to a safe and secure experience.
Request more information and an email from Greenheart Travel staff here: https://greenhearttravel.org/campaign/teach-inquiry22 or call 312-638-1322
- Native English speaker
- Citizen of the EU, UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia
- Between the ages of 19-55
- Have basic French language skills
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
- Teaching experience not necessary, but helpful
- Must be open minded, flexible, and adaptable
- Must be prepared to make teaching and time with host family a priority
- 3-month volunteer teaching assistant position in France
- Pre-departure support and orientation
- Accommodation with a French host family
- 2-3 meals per day provided by host family and/or school
- International medical and accident insurance for the entirety of your program
- Local support and supervision
- 24/7 Emergency Line
- Greenheart Travel T-shirt