Middle-High School Teacher (Maple Leaf Schools, China)
Take your love for teaching to China! Maple Leaf is currently China’s leading independent, international school system with schools located in 18 cities across China.
Teach Away(www.teachaway.com) is now accepting applications for the following grade 7-12 teaching positions in Maple Leaf Schools:
Physical Education Teachers
Social Science Teachers
About Maple Leaf Schools
● The British Columbia Ministry of Education mandates the curriculum content in these schools
● Working at Maple Leaf Schools offers teachers a unique opportunity to teach a comprehensive Canadian curriculum
● Focuses on the all-around development of students with a special emphasis on academic English development
● Students are diverse and from locations across China and the world!
● 72 schools located in 18 cities across China catering to students from preschool to high school level
● The schools are approved by the provincial government authorities in both China and Canada.
● Experience gained teaching at these schools is recognized in Canada!
● Location: Various cities, China
● Start Date: August 2019
● Contract Length: 2 Years
● Student Level: Gr. 7 - Gr. 12
● Number of Vacancies: 50
● Competitive salary: 3200-4400 USD
● Annual airfare allowance
● Family Benefits: Annual flights, visas, medical insurance and reduced tuition for up to two children
● Settling in allowance for new teachers ($750)
● Resigning bonuses for teachers who renew contract
● Support and assistance with visa application, flights and settling in assistance
● Vacation: 6 weeks of summer holiday, 4 weeks of winter holiday, and one week each in October and May during Chinese national holidays
Qualifications & Requirements
● Teaching credential/license (British Columbia Teaching Certification preferred)
● Bachelor’s degree with a major in Education or related field
● No minimum teaching experience required!
View more details about this job and apply online:
Competitive salary: 3200-4400 USD
Annual airfare allowance
Family Benefits: Annual flights, visas, medical insurance and reduced tuition for up to two children
Settling in allowance for new teachers ($750)
Resigning bonuses for teachers who renew contract
Support and assistance with visa application, flights and settling in assistance
Vacation: 6 weeks of summer holiday, 4 weeks of winter holiday, and one week each in October and May during Chinese national holidays