- Be a Native English Speaker of USA &Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher. (You must have an original diploma)
- No Criminal Record
- Mentally and Physically healthy
- Salary 2.3-2.6 million won per month, Health Insurance, Pension, Free Airfare, Free Fully Furnished Housing, Severance Payment, Training
A full service: Interview consultation; Interviews with reputable English Schools in South Korea
-FREE round trip Air Ticket & Airport pick-up arrangement.
-FREE Furnished single housing.
-Work Visa process support
-Continuous, fast, and helpful support that you need to make the right choices. Provide you with all the information about the school before coming to Korea
* The documents which must be prepared
A copy of a bachelor's degree with an apostille
An Original Criminal Record check with an apostille
“ No Teaching Experience Required, A bachelor’s degree with any major is OK
How to apply?
Please send us:
1. A resume (MS word file, PDF file or written in an email)
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with swimming suits)
3. Earliest available date
4. Your Nationality & current location