A full service: Interview consultation; Interviews with reputable English Schools in South Korea
-FREE round trip Air Ticket & Airport pick-up arrangement.
-FREE Furnished single housing.
-Work Visa process support
-Continuous, fast, and helpful support that you need to make the right choices. Provide you with all the information about the school before coming to Korea
* The documents which must be prepared
A copy of a bachelor's degree with an apostille
An Original Criminal Record check with an apostille
“ No Teaching Experience Required, A bachelor’s degree with any major is OK
How to apply?
Please send us:
1. A resume (MS word file, PDF file or written in an email)
2. A recent photo of yourself (Smiling, not with swimming suits)
3. Earliest available date
4. Your Nationality & current location
- Be a Native English Speaker of USA &Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa
- Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher. (You must have an original diploma)
- No Criminal Record
- Mentally and Physically healthy
Period of Contract : 1 year (E-2 VISA holder can stay in Korea for a year. This is renewable.)
Salary : 2.1-2.5 million won/per month (depending on your career).
Teaching hours : 30 hours per week
Overtime pay : 15,000 - 22,000 won /hour
Severance pay : Equal to one monthly salary
Accommodations : Private accommodations (free and furnished).
Airfare : Round trip economy class ticket or one way ticket.
Medical care : Generally half provided (rate:2% from your salary).
Class size : 10-15 persons/class.
Vacation : 10 days paid vacation
Tax rate : 1.9-3.3%
Working days : Monday to Friday (or Saturday)