Welcome to Vinalearn!
We are currently hiring new ESL Teachers for the 2019-2020 school year beginning in September. We provide training, a business visa, airport pick up and many other benefits for our new teachers!
Vinalearn teachers will be assigned to one or more public schools during the week. Age groups will include kindergarten, primary, secondary and high-school. A school week runs from Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 5:15 pm with a 2-3- hour lunch break, however teachers will not teach more than five days per week. Full-time Teachers are expected to teach at least 68 hours per month.
Classes range from 30 to 50 students and cover various levels of English from beginner to advanced. The classes themselves run for 30 minutes (kindergarten), 35-40 minutes (primary) and 45- 90 minutes (secondary and high-school).
Vinalearn Provides textbooks, a course syllabus, teaching guides, lesson planning material and pre-made classroom activities for teachers to base their lessons upon.
Vinalearn offers 9-month contracts (September to May).
If you are interested in a position with us, please send us your application and we'll be happy to get back to you!
- Native English Speaker (US, UK, CAD, IRE, AUS, SA)
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
- TESOL or TEFL Certification
- Guaranteed Full-time Teaching Schedule (17-27 hours per week)
- 18-19 USD per Hour (net)
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Work Permit Reimbursement
- Over-time Pay
- Free Hotel Upon Arrival for up to 2 Weeks
- Business Visa Sponsorship (paid for by teacher)
- Airport Pick-up
- Free Vietnamese Sim Card
- Motorbike Driving Lessons
- Assistance Finding Accommodation
- Teaching Training
- Vinalearn Events such as Dinners and Parties
- Monthly Social Events
- On-going Classroom Support