LETU Mongolia was started in 2013 with a mission to bring American higher education to Mongolia. Since then we have grown to be one of the top university programs in Mongolia. Our academic focus is on business, and we offer specializations in business administration, international business, accounting, finance, marketing, and (new in 2018) data science. Our 100% English academic environment and western faculty create a unique learning environment that helps our students prepare themselves for the global business world.
Centrally located in Ulaanbaatar, the capital city of Mongolia, we offer flexible class schedules, a relaxed work environment, and the ability to work on self-directed academic projects.
We are a private university here in Ulaanbaatar seeking a qualified business instructor. The position is part of our 100% English business school. All instruction will take place in English. No Mongolian language skills are necessary. We prefer a native English speaker. If you are not a native English speaker you need to be able to demonstrate a significant amount of time living in a pure English environment.
Interested applicants should be able to teach one or more of the following subjects:
- International Business
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Evaluation
- Algebra, statistics
- Business information systems
- Human resource management
- Operations, production management
- Masters degree in a business field (or equivalent real world experience)
- Practical experience in either finance, accounting, management, or international business
- Ability to convey information clearly
- Central location in Ulaanbaatar
- Faculty apartment within 5 minutes walk
- Friendly faculty and administration
- Freedom to work on independent projects that are aligned with the school's mission (preferably including students as well)
- Yearly reimbursement for 1 return ticket to home country
- Includes shared faculty apartment