A message from TTR: We hope that everyone is safe and healthy during this time - we are all in this together! We also want to let you know that we are still recruiting for October 2020 onward!
At TTR, we represent one of the top language schools in Japan, who have over 1,300 classroom locations all around the country.
This role is teaching young learners from the age range of 2 years to 15 year olds, but the majority of the lessons would focus on 6-12 year old students. The class sizes are relatively small and are usually 6-10 per group. We are seeking teachers who are genuinely enthusiastic and passionate about teaching young learners and who have a lot of energy as you'll need it! Expect to sing lots of songs, do a bit of dancing and play high-energy activities!
- Bachelors degree or higher
- TEFL certificate is not a requirement but preferred
- Native English speaking passport
- Monthly salary: 240,000 Yen/month
- End of contract bonus: 80,000 Yen
- Visa sponsorship
- TTR supports teachers from interview stage up to arrival with the working visa, pre-departure guidance, helping get mobile phone SIM cards, general advice for day to day living etc.
- Airport pick up in Japan and transfer
- 2 weeks of paid training (Teachers will be observing their trainer as well as teach up to 6 days a real classroom setting in Nagoya or Osaka)
- Company apartment set up for teachers
- Full assistance with opening a Japanese bank account, getting enrolled onto the Japanese National Health Insurance (NHI), welfare support, on going training throughout the year, observations and feedback from their local supervisor.