Are you ready to experience the beauty and enriching culture of Japan? Are you keen on teaching young learners? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
We represent one of the top language schools in Japan, who have over 1,300 classroom locations all around the country.
This role is teaching young learners from the age range of 2 years to 15 year olds, but the majority of the lessons would focus on 6-12 year old students. The class sizes are relatively small and are usually 6-10 per group. We are seeking teachers who are genuinely enthusiastic and passionate about teaching young learners and who have a lot of energy as you'll need it! Expect to sing lots of songs, do a bit of dancing and play high-energy activities!
- Bachelors degree or higher
- TEFL certificate is not a requirement but preferred
- Native English speaking passport
- Monthly salary: 240,000 Yen/month
- End of contract bonus: 80,000 Yen
- 2 weeks of paid training (Please note: Teachers will be observing their trainer as well as teach up to 6 days a real classroom. There is a test at the end of training, which is 70% to pass)
- Company apartment set up for teachers (rent approximately 55,000 Yen/month deduction)
- Full assistance with opening a Japanese bank account, getting enrolled onto the Japanese National Health Insurance, welfare support, on going training, observations and feedback etc