Reasons to come to Spain:
• Beautiful weather year round,
• Delicious Spanish tapas and wine,
• Great work/play balance,
• Amazing beaches and countless ancient cities waiting to be explored.
Reasons to not come and teach English in beautiful, sunny Spain? ZERO!
Through the RVF International Teach English in Spain Program, we will connect you with a Language Assistant position in a Spanish public school, and will then assist you with every facet of the process to get you there!
Our promise to you:
• Connect you with a Language Assistant position in Spain
• Assist you with the registration/application process
• Help you with the entire process of securing your Spanish visa
• Assist you in opening a bank account, getting completely situated, getting legal residency in Spain, and continued support/availability throughout entire program.
No prior teaching experience of any kind is required.
Contact us today!
- US Passport
- Canadian Passport
- Bachelor's Degree (or be in final year of college)
Some amazing benefits about what your day-to-day in Spain will look like:
• Four-Day work week,
• Competitive Spanish salary,
• Three-Day weekends - perfect for traveling & exploring Spain and Europe,
• Health Insurance
• Travel & Language Immersion Opportunities
Our Program Participants will earn between €700EUR to €1000EUR per month depending on the region as the salary is relative to the cost of living of the location where you are placed. The salary is a very competitive Spanish wage as the cost of living in Spain is very inexpensive.