English literature reading club: English reading clubs based on a membership system, with a collection of 50,000 original English classic books. The book list is built according to the classic reading system of elite private schools in the United States. Suitable for students aged 7-18. We adopted the AR system, which is one of the most popular and scientific book classification systems in the US, to classify our books to different grades. Readers must take a test before reading to find out their reading levels, a customized book list will then be provided to readers according to their English proficiency, vocabulary, comprehension ability, interest and maturity of thoughts.
1. Developing, planning, preparing and delivering guided reading lessons for our regular students both in the center and from our partner schools.
2. Developing, planning, preparing and delivering demo classes for our potential students.
3. Providing guidance, advice, and support to students on their reading matters both in the library and on WeChat.
4. Preparing and delivering WeChat lectures; answering followed-up questions if asked.
5. Writing articles about reading skills, learning strategies, and other content to share on our WeChat official account.
6. Conducting mock interviews for students who apply for international schools and universities.
7. Proof-reading and polishing written materials both from students and from the company.
8. Other tasks related to teaching.
Preferably literature or education-related experience
Work on weekends with two weekdays off per week.
Salary 20-25k before tax, no ticket subsidy and housing supplement
Work location: Shenzhen or Shanghai