1.) Are you excited about travelling the world and making a difference at the same time?
2.) Do you want a good paying job that doesn't get in the way of your out of work activities?
3.) Are you an overseas trained teacher living in or thinking of coming to London on a working visa?
If you answered yes to any of those questions I highly recommend you keep reading!
The Supply Room is an education recruitment agency looking for Primary, Secondary and SEN Supply Teachers to work in and around London Boroughs, from September 2020 or as soon as Covid-19 restrictions are eased.
Daily, short term and long term assignments offered on a Full or Part-Time basis are available. We pay on a PAYE basis and not through any Umbrella Companies.
Work available across all outer London, fringe and central areas.
If like most people you want to get out and see the world with a strong currency like the Great British Pound behind you then Supply Teaching could be perfect for you.
Supply teaching is the perfect solution for teachers who are not looking for the commitment of a full-time teaching post. It gives you flexibility in your work life and allows you to gain experience from a number of schools. Work is usually set and so the school day is all about your own teaching skills.
An ideal supply teacher will be reliable, punctual and have a positive can do attitude. As well as daily supply cover we can also offer short, medium and longer term supply work. Short, medium and longer term cover can be on a part or full time basis depending on our client schools’ requirements.
The Supply Room have been established in London for a number of years and work with a number of client schools across the whole city, giving our staff access to a variety of local schools. Our approach is honest and transparent and we understand that different teachers suit different schools. We pay candidates on PAYE (Pay as you earn) rather than using umbrella companies, meaning you take home the whole daily rate.
As a Supply Teacher, Instructor or Cover Supervisor you will need:
• Superb communication skills.
• Good behaviour management.
• Excellent classroom practice to motivate and enable learning in pupils of all abilities and needs.
• A clear understanding of the national curriculum.
• The ability to adapt and improvise.
By registering with The Supply Room, we can offer you:
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
• Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you’re looking to gain further experience in your supply teaching career or if you’re new to supply and would like further information on how we can assist you in this exciting new stage of your career, please contact: Jason Alborough on 0203 9500 632 or apply through the website today.
At The Supply Room we specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across London, Bournemouth and Bristol.
- Overseas equivalent teaching qualifications