Hay Al-Sharooq International School seeks an experienced and fully qualified English teacher for the 2021-2022 Academic year and beyond.
Prior experience of teaching the National Curriculum of England and Wales, whilst experience teaching English as an additional language would be viewed as an advantage. At least five years of previous employment post-qualification in the UK or International Schools following a British curriculum is essential, and recent graduates or NQTs will not be considered.
The candidate must pass MOE approval process in order for the school to be able to apply for his/her visa and should meet the below criteria:
- Hold a specialized Bachelor’s degree (Bed) level qualification EYFS/Primary and/or relevant subject with 3 years experience of teaching in a school
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree and an additional professional teaching qualification (e.g. PGCE with QTS or specialised BEd) and post qualification experience of at least 4 years
- The bachelor's degree must be relevant to the subject the candidate is teaching.
- Teaching assistant years are not considered as teaching experience by MOE
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 5 years of teaching experience
- Major: English or a related field
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Accommodation Allowance is provided as part of the package
- Monthly Airfare Allowance