- Bachelor's degree in Education
- Have a teaching certificate from a Canadian province
- A new furnished apartment provided or option to choose apartment
- One flight annually to and from the school and the home destination
- Professional Development to provide consistent classroom experiences
- A tax free salary comparable to British Columbia salary scale
- Bahrain medical plan
The Canadian School Bahrain will implement a whole-child approach to learning that will enhance the academic, Social, Physical, Emotional & Educational needs of each student.
This integrated educational program will be taught by British Columbia Certified Teachers working together with Bahraini Certified Teachers for Social Studies and Citizenship, Moral Studies and Arabic Language.
- Energetic, creative, and have the fortitude to meet the challenges of a quickly growing school
- Understand a personalized approach to learning and assessment
- Have training or understanding of the inquiry approach to teaching and learning
- Well versed in classroom teaching with integrated learning methods (as opposed to subject teaching)
- Well versed in 21st-century teaching and learning