- NFQ level 7 (ordinary bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Trinity TESOL
- NUI ELE Certificate
- QQI Certificate in Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL) - NFQ level 7 (Special Purpose Award)
- Salary: €20 - €25 per Hour (may vary, depending on experience)
- Location: Dublin City Centre – Ireland
- Hours: 15/20 hrs Part time/or 25+ Full time, Monday to Friday
- Benefits: 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off; Career development opportunities
Over the last 30 years we have stayed true to the founding principle of offering the highest quality standards to our students from around the world. Last year we welcomed 52 different nationalities to Dublin and we always try to ensure the best possible nationality mix in all our classes.
We are fully recognised by the Irish department of Education, members of MEI and accredited by ACELS. We are also members of EAQUALS, one of the most prestigious quality mark in the International Language Travel industry.
Twin is recruiting new English Language Teachers at our Dublin college for IMMEDIATE START. This position requires Face-to-Face classroom delivery.
- plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of levels according to the school's curriculum
- mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
- attend and contribute to training sessions
- maintain a log of classroom activities, attendance records, among other administrative tasks
- Strong understanding of the principles of safeguarding
Skills and Experience
The candidate must hold a hold an NFQ level 7 (ordinary bachelor degree or equivalent) and a recognised ELE award. The following are the awards recognised by ACELS:
CELT, CELTA, Trinity TESOL, NUI ELE Certificate or QQI Certificate in Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL) - NFQ level 7 (Special Purpose Award)
Please note that applications from candidates with online ELE qualifications and I to I ELE qualifications cannot be considered, as they are not recognised by ACELS.