- Bachelor's degree with major in relevant field
- CELTA, TEFL certification and/or Teaching License is desirable
- Must hold a full driving license
- Accommodation Allowance is included in the salary
- Mobilization & Repatriation ticket provided for teacher, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Summer vacation, national holidays
- End of contract bonus is provided
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse & up to 3 children is provided
From our beginnings as an international teacher recruitment startup to today, we’ve stayed true to our vision of a world where every student experiences the power of a great teacher.
Teach Away is currently a global leader in international teacher recruitment and certification. We are home to the largest online community of international educators worldwide.
Take your teaching career to the UAE!
For English teaching jobs you’ll need a bachelor’s degree and a TEFL certification is preferred. Certified teachers should have a valid license from their home country.
You can teach English without a degree in Education, but you must have a bachelor’s degree (in any subject) to teach ESL in the UAE.
Teachers in the UAE can expect to earn lucrative salaries, and competitive benefits packages and enjoy a high standard of living in a world-class city.
Private international schools across the emirate of the UAE bring together multinational staff from around the world. Teachers will work in schools boasting state-of-the-art facilities and resources.
You can find teaching jobs in the UAE ranging from kindergarten and primary teachers through to middle and secondary school positions. Educational administration jobs include department and faculty head roles, and vice-principal and principal positions.