- Fluent English proficiency with a passport from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required
- Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Clean criminal record
- Professional, positive and culturally aware
- Flight Allowance + Quarantine Allowance
SDE Seadragon Education is an established company that directly employs close to 500 teachers across China. We are currently looking to fill English teaching positions at Chinese public schools and kindergartens Fall 2021.
Positions In Shenzhen Public School - Primary and Middle Schools
While we are headquartered in Shenzhen, our teachers have taught in schools all over China including Shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou, and many more. SDE supports you every step of the way while you gain international work experience and enjoy a new, relaxing life here in China.
- Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off
- Deliver learner-centered, engaging lessons to students
- Ensure equal participation of all students
- Attend school activities, parties, and other events
- Complete all administrative tasks promptly
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities