- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate
- Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
- Transport to and from teaching locations.
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 23 paid holidays per year - 11 public holidays and 12 days annual leave.
- Health and Social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law.
- Curriculum and supporting materials provided.
- Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers.
EMG Education are one of the leading organisations in the field of public sector education in Vietnam. We teach English, Maths and Science through an integrated curriculum that students study concurrently with their Vietnamese National Curriculum.
Driven by innovation, dedication to excellency and with an outstanding track record as a leader in the field of curriculum development and provision, EMG Education is looking to work closely with reputable international partners, government and private alike, to further bring benefits to the Vietnamese pupils and schools.
-Teach English, Maths and Science for students from Primary to High school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.