- Bachelors degree or similiar
- TEFL or similiar
- Native Speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand; Ireland etc
- Experience in teaching and childcare
- Work permit provided
- School holidays, Religious holidays (including Christmas)and National holidays
- In house training
- Work together as a team in a warm, friendly, supportive, flexible school.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
We believe children deserve the right to have a happy, meaningful and unforgettable childhood, we encourage our children to be empathetic, independent and confident within themselves.
To teach English to 2 - 6 year olds through play and songs.
Plan, evaluate and assign lessons. Manage and evaluate student behaviour.
Participate in school activities. Meet with students parents and weekly meetings with administrators and staff.
Work hours are 8.15am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday and a couple of Saturdays during the school year.
Small class sizes, maximum of 20 children.