- Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Fluent English proficiency with a passport from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required
- Clean Background Check - Issued last 6 months
- Professional, positive and culturally aware
- Notarised and authenticated qualifications
- Flight Allowance
- Complete on boarding assistance.
- Housing Stipend
Positions In Shenzhen Public School - Primary and Middle Schools
While we are headquartered in the UK, our teachers have taught in schools all over China including Shenzhen, Beijing, Guangzhou, and many more. SDE supports you every step of the way while you gain international work experience and enjoy a new, relaxing life here in China.
- Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off
- Up-to 20 teaching hours per week
- Deliver learner-centered, engaging lessons to students
- Ensure equal participation of all students
- Attend school activities, parties, and other events
- Complete all administrative tasks promptly
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
- No homework or tests.
We provide extensive support and training to get you fully prepared for your move. We offer full support with our partners - from interview to your first steps in school we work alongside you to make sure you have a smooth process.
No teaching experience is required and 90% of our applicants have little, to no experience. We prepare you in full with our TEFL training and orientation in Shenzhen before your placement starts.