- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education
- Professional certification in Early Childhood Education i.e., Level 3 vocational qualification
- Employment Visa, Insurance, Annual flights allowance, Leaves
Jumeirah International Nurseries (JINS) is part of the Fortes Education family of Schools. Fortes Education, which has been established in the UAE in 1981. Its brands Sunmarke School, Regent International School (have been rated Very Good with Outstanding features by KHDA & Outstanding by BSO) and JINS are the premium international education institutes that inspire, empower, and enlighten students and enrich the communities. Fortes Education has robust academic and operational systems that enable us to deliver consistently high educational standards. We are growing our network of schools and early childhood centres and nurseries in UAE to nurture children in their journey to discover the world and all that it has to offer.
Jumeirah International Nurseries (JINS) the oldest trusted Early Years Childhood chain was founded with a strong sense of purpose; that by developing a young child’s values, character, and overall wellbeing, both academic and non-academic success will follow. With over 12,000 children graduating from JINS, it has achieved an unparalleled reputation and is the go-to partner of choice for the communities. JINS nurtures the hearts and minds of children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Our operations currently include 9 branches located in vibrant locations around Dubai. They follow the British Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and International Pre-school programme.
We are looking to recruit experienced and enthusiastic Early Years Educators to join our well-established chain of Nursery/ Early Childhood Centres in Dubai.
Due to our growth, we are seeking to appoint outstanding, dedicated, and resilient teachers who are committed to making a difference for their students, who understand that change is a process and who want to take an active role in sharing their expertise as the team moves towards achieving its shared goals.
We are looking for certain qualities:
• Committed to developing and inspiring every student, to believe that they can and will succeed.
• Outstanding role models who embody our core values.
• Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom.
• Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students.
• Strong academic background, work ethic, well-organized having excellent interpersonal skills.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or professional certification in Early Childhood Education i.e., Level 3 vocational qualification with experience working with children aged 6 weeks – to 4 years.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, and an outstanding work ethic.
Candidates are invited to complete our Online Application by visiting: