- Ages 20-50
- Citizen of the US, Canada, UK, EU*, Aus, or NZ
- Be in great mental and physical health
- No criminal record (with the exception of traffic or other minor violations)
- A passport with at least six months of validity AFTER you plan to leave Thailand
- Fluent English Speaker*
- Guaranteed teaching placement in Thailand with an average salary of 34,000 Thai baht
- Arranged accommodation prior to your arrival at your placement
- 6 Months of Medical Insurance
- TESOL Certification Course (if chosen): classroom, instructors, learning materials
- 1-month of accommodation during orientation week and TESOL course in Thailand
- One-week group orientation upon arrival including all excursions
- Transportation from Bangkok to Hua Hin (Chiang Mai teachers fly to Chiang Mai)
Living abroad in Thailand will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in everything this country has to offer. As a teacher in Thailand, you will be directly affecting your students and their futures, helping to break the cycle of poverty that many Thai children are born into. From gorgeous beaches to stunning temples, and all the pad thai and curry in between – read more about why you want to make this country your new home!
Greenheart Travel’s program is ideal if you:
Love the idea of making an impact in a local community
Want to experience a culture completely different than what you are used to
Love trying different and new foods
Can’t wait to embrace the Thai culture. Bring it on!
Program at a Glance:
Guaranteed paid English teaching positions throughout Thailand
Average salary of 32,000 Thai baht per month (~$910 USD) for degree-holders
Guaranteed minimum of at least 30,000 Thai baht per month (for degree holders)
Guaranteed minimum of at least 25,000 Thai baht per month (for nondegree holders)
Couples and friends can be placed together!
Placements in kindergartens, elementary, middle, & high schools.
Monthly start dates, year round